unable to play valorant in windows 11 when secure boot is desabled

1 month ago I installed windows 11 and installed pop os in dual boot. For that I had to disable secure boot. Yesterday I installed valorant and pops an error that tpm 2.0 and secure boot are required.

If i enable secure boot to play valorant then pops os won't boot. I mean I don't wnat to install windows 10 again and reinstall all my games. WTF microsoft has donw with the windows.

It's a requirement Valorant chose to enforce, not Windows. Every other game doesn't care.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

it is required by valorant's anti cheat

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

I know this is not the best solution but: Ubuntu is very similar with Pop_OS, and it's kernels are signed by Microsoft, so you can use SecureBoot (same thing for Fedora and OpenSuse btw, but those are rpm-based distros). So, instead of changing Windows 11 to Windows 10, you could change Pop_OS to Ubuntu.

Another way would be to tinker with Pop_OS and load the Ubuntu kernel on it. I don't know if and how it could work, and it would potentially break stuff in the next update.

But as others have said, it's a Valorant requirement, so you have to live with it.