ROG Strix 3080 RGB control

I'm switching from a Radeon 6900 XT Sapphire Nitro+ OC to a GeForce RTX 3080 ASUS ROG Strix. My motherboard is the ASUS ROG Hero VIII. 

I was able to control the RGB of my Sapphire card via Armory Crate. The Sapphire card had a RGB header built-in. The Strix card doesn't appear to have one. 

I am trying to plan my cable management.  My question is, how will the Strix card's RGB be controlled? Are the RGB signals transferred through the PCIE slot instead of being plugged into an RGB header on the motherboard?

17 minutes ago, Goldnbeer said:

I'm switching from a Radeon 6900 XT Sapphire Nitro+ OC to a GeForce RTX 3080 ASUS ROG Strix. My motherboard is the ASUS ROG Hero VIII. 

I was able to control the RGB of my Sapphire card via Armory Crate. The Sapphire card had a RGB header built-in. The Strix card doesn't appear to have one. 

I am trying to plan my cable management.  My question is, how will the Strix card's RGB be controlled? Are the RGB signals transferred through the PCIE slot instead of being plugged into an RGB header on the motherboard?

Your GPU should appear in the Aura Syc\Sync devices via Armoury Crate.