I didnt think this thorough enough...

SorryBella

So my plan for the future of this build is to get another 24GN600-B very soon... Until i realize that i only have 2 modern port (one HDMI 2.0b and one Displayport 1.4) with 1 Single Link DVI port. While its no problem for my 23MP68VQ, it will be one for the GN600 considering that its maximum resolution is 1080p at 60Hz. So what should i do to be able to fit in 3 monitors without running to bandwith issue and compatibility issue with Nvidia Surround? Id highly prefer to be able to run full refresh rate if possible.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Because you're only looking to drive 1080p at 144hz, you can use the extra DP 1.4 bandwidth. You can buy a splitter for DP, or apparently you can daisy chain multiple monitors together.

4 minutes ago, Real_NC said:

Because you're only looking to drive 1080p at 144hz, you can use the extra DP 1.4 bandwidth. You can buy a splitter for DP, or apparently you can daisy chain multiple monitors together.

Yeah, i was thinking about it but this thing only has 1 1.4 port each. Do i do Displayport on the 2 monitor and then use the HDMI?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Just now, SorryClaire said:

Yeah, i was thinking about it but this thing only has 1 1.4 port each. Do i do Displayport on the 2 monitor and then use the HDMI?

Yes, DP should be able to support dual 1080p@144hz monitors.