Trouble with Asus Hyper m.2 x16 v2

Sammy2door

As the title states, I have been having some trouble setting up my Asus Hyper m.2 x16 v2. My situation is currently 4 drives in the enclosure (Samsung 980 1tb) and one drive on the motherboard (Adata sx8200 Pro) this may be extremely easy of a solution but I can't seem to get raid 0 working on the 4 drives in the enclosure while being able to boot off of the Adata drive, I am able to boot into Windows with all 4 drives appearing individually. The enclosure is in the top x16 slot, I have an Asus B550 motherboard and I think I'm just dumb.

2 hours ago, Sammy2door said:

As the title states, I have been having some trouble setting up my Asus Hyper m.2 x16 v2. My situation is currently 4 drives in the enclosure (Samsung 980 1tb) and one drive on the motherboard (Adata sx8200 Pro) this may be extremely easy of a solution but I can't seem to get raid 0 working on the 4 drives in the enclosure while being able to boot off of the Adata drive, I am able to boot into Windows with all 4 drives appearing individually. The enclosure is in the top x16 slot, I have an Asus B550 motherboard and I think I'm just dumb.

Not dumb, just don't know how to handle the situation (we have all been there)

So best I can tell you have to go into the BIOS and under (assume Intel CPU/chipset) PCH config, you have to enable the RAID controller and setup your drives to RAID mode enabled among other things.

Read up on it here: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Add-on_card/E14794_RAID_Configuration_Guide_EM_V4_WEB.PDF