Whats the best website I can visit for pre builds that are highly recommended

Fuzxyy

I've been looking into getting my 1st pc but my thoughts are to get a pre build then after a while build my own as I am new to pc industry and I'm scared of doing something wrong or getting the wrong parts, and I'm on quite a strict budget of around £500-£1000

congrats on joining the PC universe!

you can try the NZXT BLD kit (computer build kit) https://nzxt.com/product/bld-kit-starter-pro-pc

it should be in your price range for the starter pc and includes all the parts and really clear instructions to build it.

Redux is cheap for prebuilts with off the shelf parts but you also get cheap build quality from them

Origin is out of the price range

Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer all have cheap PCs but use proprietary parts and cheap components so it's not a great option.

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

10 hours ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

congrats on joining the PC universe!

you can try the NZXT BLD kit (computer build kit) https://nzxt.com/product/bld-kit-starter-pro-pc

it should be in your price range for the starter pc and includes all the parts and really clear instructions to build it.

Redux is cheap for prebuilts with off the shelf parts but you also get cheap build quality from them

Origin is out of the price range

Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer all have cheap PCs but use proprietary parts and cheap components so it's not a great option.

Yea I looked at redux the price isn't half bad with cost of stuff now a days but one issue is the power supply as its locked in at 600w so when I get a pc from them I'm gonna sell the power supply and get a 800w power supply