Would love to see AIOs come out with short tubes

Hexxagone

Like this, its a more clean look. Long tubes if you will front mount it and short tubing for top mounting.

They could even hide the AIO cables in the tubing and have it come out by the radiator so you can have no wires showing by the motherboard

Post image

5 minutes ago, Hexxagone said:

Like this, its a more clean look. Long tubes if you will front mount it and short tubing for top mounting.

They could even hide the AIO cables in the tubing and have it come out by the radiator so you can have no wires showing by the motherboard

Post image

What about the ppl that want to front mount an aio?

AIOs by design are high volume and low cost. Designed to work in as many systems as possible

If you want short hoses for an ATX build then you're looking at a custom loop.

You see "super clean tubing runs," I see "pain in the ass to install." All of my personal main systems have been custom water cooled, where you can actually make the shortest hose runs as possible, and I try to leave at least a little bit of play. When I eventually need to do maintenance on my system, the longer tubing runs make it a lot easier to pull something out without draining the loop. 

With the AIOs I have dealt with, you can install the radiator without the CPU block being in the way, and vice versa thanks to the tubing being longer than it has to. You can't do that if the tubing is super short, one of them will always be in the way.