Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help In Choosing Parts

Budget (including currency): Will Buy Parts By Parts As I Get The Money  (INR) / Mostly Total Of 25000 (340$) To 35000 (410$)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Coding, Light Games And Some Heavy Games (CSGO, Valorant, City Skylines[Not The First Priority], Pubg[Not The First Priority]), Little Bit Of Blender As A Side Hobby, And School Stuff.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I Do Have A Pc Which Is A Daily Driver For Quite Few Years But Not The Best Not Worth Upgrading As It Is 7-8 Years Old.

Motherboard

At First I Want To Buy A Motherboard Which Can Support Future Upgrades (I Want To Go With AMD But Intel Is Also Fine). I Dont Know If Bluetooth Can Directly Be Built In Motherboard (Not Really Needed If It Downgrades Performance) Or Is It Better To Buy A Dongle. 

Not Really Required (A Good Looking Motherboard)

i would reccomend getting a Optiplex like this one and after it, try upgrading to a GTX 1050 ti low profile version by MSI. They are not cheap right now because of the shortage but later, they maybe will lower prices and will be cheap enough for maybe 450.

37 minutes ago, mrekk said:

i would reccomend getting a Optiplex like this one and after it, try upgrading to a GTX 1050 ti low profile version by MSI. They are not cheap right now because of the shortage but later, they maybe will lower prices and will be cheap enough for maybe 450.

Not To Be Rude Or Anything, You Did Not Get My Point I An Not Trying To Directly Buy The Pc I Want To Get It Part By Part Due To Some Financial Reason, So At First I Am Looking For Motherboard. (More Details Is In The Post)

there is no way to get a gaming pc with only 410 dollars. you would have to buy used parts and the used parts wont be a good deal. youre better off buying and optiplex. you will only be able to buy some parts for it if you want a good deal.