Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anybody use pc part picker for fun?

Yevnilc

I use pc part picker for fun because It's kinda fun to do little challenges for example a mid-range pc from parts that would be accessible in 2007. Do any of you use it for fun, and if you do what do you do for fun on it? 

Nope.

mY s YsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??
 HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it?
 MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

4 minutes ago, Yevnilc said:

I use pc part picker for fun because It's kinda fun to do little challenges for example a mid-range pc from parts that would be accessible in 2007. Do any of you use it for fun, and if you do what do you do for fun on it? 

I do, when I was 8 years old I was playing around with other PC configurators, now I make some things, like a very low end PC and a Power eater

Just now, Space646 said:

I do, when I was 8 years old I was playing around with other PC configurators, now I make some things, like a very low end PC and a Power eater

I enjoy making things it's just that I don't have wide access to components sadly. I could go to my local Beats 'n Bytes and grab a gt 310.

-> Moved to Off Topic

Please use your Status Updates for this kind of content in future.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to Off Topic

Please use your Status Updates for this kind of content in future.

Sorry my bad

I only use it to check if  Certain build combinations are fully in stock.

[like a build for a SSFF media center PC, that has the performance of a normal pc, but the size of a NUC] [asrock jupiter X300 build]

╔═════════════╦═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
║__________________║ hardware_____________________________________________________ ║
╠═════════════╬═══════════════════════════════════════════╣
║ cpu ______________║ ryzen 9 5900x_________________________________________________ ║
║ GPU______________║ ASUS strix LC RX6800xt______________________________________ _║
║ motherboard_______ ║ asus crosshair formulla VIII______________________________________║
║ memory___________║ CMW32GX4M2Z3600C18 ______________________________________║
║ SSD______________║ Samsung 980 PRO 1TB_________________________________________ ║
║ PSU______________║ Corsair RM850x 850W _______________________ __________________║
║ CPU cooler _______ ║ Be Quiet be quiet! PURE LOOP 360mm ____________________________║
║ Case_____________ ║ Thermaltake Core X71 __________________________________________║
║ HDD_____________ ║ 2TB and 6TB HDD ____________________________________________║
║ Front IO__________   ║ LG blu-ray drive & 3.5" card reader, [trough a 5.25 to 3.5 bay]__________║
║ OS_______________ ║ Windows 10 PRO______________________________________________║
╚═════════════╩═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

1 hour ago, darknessblade said:

I only use it to check if  Certain build combinations are fully in stock.

[like a build for a SSFF media center PC, that has the performance of a normal pc, but the size of a NUC] [asrock jupiter X300 build]

Really Expensive?