[USA] [AMAZON] Roccat Kone Pro on sale for $44.99 USD

XGoodGuyFitz

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.    

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s are the best looking things ever made. 

Don't ask to ask. 
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

Been using the wireless version for the better part of a year now and recommend it frequently. I actually liked the ergonomics of the Kone Pure Ultra a little better (got two of them in my closet as backups) but this has optical switches so you don't have to worry about Omron double-click. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

15 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Been using the wireless version for the better part of a year now and recommend it frequently. I actually liked the ergonomics of the Kone Pure Ultra a little better (got two of them in my closet as backups) but this has optical switches so you don't have to worry about Omron double-click. 

Double click is the reason most people buy it. That was a major factor of why I bought it. But I consider 130$ for the wireless a little much. 

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.    

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s are the best looking things ever made. 

Don't ask to ask. 
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

17 minutes ago, XGoodGuyFitz said:

Double click is the reason most people buy it. That was a major factor of why I bought it. But I consider 130$ for the wireless a little much. 

I can understand not wanting to pay over a hundo for a mouse  but its about the same price Logitech asks for the G Pro Wireless Superlight or whatever they call it now and that mouse doesn't have USB C or optical switches. Yet I see people recommend it all the time. So I recommend the Kone Pro Air as an alternative whenever I can.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16