How much does my motherboard hold my overall build back? (Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro Wifi Rev 1.1)

Part List: 

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rtGhPX

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 3.4 GHz 16-Core Processor  ($729.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX 75 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($179.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($328.60 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($87.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($87.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Samsung 870 Evo 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($119.99 @ Adorama) 
Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($316.08 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital Black 4 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($124.99 @ Lenovo) 
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Founders Edition Video Card 
Case: Corsair 5000D AIRFLOW ATX Mid Tower Case  ($159.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($134.99 @ Newegg) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit  ($139.88 @ Other World Computing) 
Case Fan: Corsair ML120 PRO 47.3 CFM 120 mm Fan  ($39.99 @ Corsair) 
Case Fan: Corsair ML120 PRO 47.3 CFM 120 mm Fan  ($39.99 @ Corsair) 
Case Fan: Corsair ML120 PRO 47.3 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack  ($100.99 @ Amazon) 
Monitor: Gigabyte ‎M28U 28.0" 3840x2160 144 Hz Monitor 

I am in the process of trying to improve my build, compensating for my earlier incompetence when I had originally grabbed the parts for my build in April 2021. My M28U could still be seen as ignorance, (I do try 4K and 144Hz a lot tbh) but HDR isn't necessary for me for PC gaming, I console game too, and use it there primarily on an A80J (I work at BestBuy)

As part of this, I just replaced my ram from 2 (2x8GB) 4000Mhz CL18 G.Skill Trident Z Neo kits which my memory controller couldn't maintain the FCLK for and so was running at stock speeds (2133MHz, again, since it couldn't handle XMP, and I'm not smart enough to maintain RAM OCs especially on it's self-reported SKHynix D-die) with some Corsair Vengeance Pro (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 kits, and it seems to have already improved my overall system stability. I still feel like at the heart of my PC, that my motherboard may also be too weak to consider upgrading it for overall system cohesion, especially as we come closer to tax return season.

This comes from a sneaking suspicion of the problems I've encountered in needing to change my BIOS but then usually accruing more problems then I've fixed (audio crackle, USB issues, etc) when I do so. Then of course I'm forced to revert, and wait for their issues to be fixed. I am on the F34 Revision for my Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro Wifi Rev 1.1 board, and even then I had to skip F33 from F32 because my board just wasn't really stable on F33 like it luckily is like on F34. Either way, I just can't help feel there's something off with this board, and I always feel like I have to update something, but don't know what. I almost feel like I couldn't maintain 2 2x16GB kits no matter what grade, because the overall implementation of I/O on Gigabyte's boards seems to just struggle. Of course, this is why they have a negative reputation in the industry for their boards, but I didn't know this before securing the board.

So with all that, in your eyes, would getting this board replaced with something more credible like the X570 Crosshair VIII, be worth it? Is an X570 model even needed? As I don't O.C., I just know generally they have a higher build quality compared to lower end board skus (unless they're made by Gigabyte). Should I consider some other major fixes to my system before even replacing my board? Would you even board swap at this point? Do I have the wrong perception of Gigabyte? Are there some vital frequently missed software updates you would recommend looking into, or even small things like getting a soundcard to avoid using the built in audio drivers? A networking card? Is there a fundamental flaw in my build anyhow? (I know some may dislike I only have an 850W that is only an 80+ Gold PSU) I am still capable of ignorance considering hardware, despite my attempts to mitigate it; for example, I never knew what DSR was, and tried it on my M28U just last week, to then instantly hate it (because duh). 

Fixes I know I need to do:
I plugged in fans kind of willy nilly into 2 hubs and the board (case hub, and radiator Hub, god corsair is confusing. RGB is almost not worth it), and they are not ramping up properly since the computer isn't controlling the right fans it thinks it is, (kind of funny watching my middle radiator fan stop, when the other two are ramping) but that's a problem I am going to tackle down the line. Same with undervolting my 3090 Founders, and maybe replacing it's thermal pads. I already have the thermal pads but I don't know how to monitor my memory chips temps to see if they need it now versus naturally doing so a year from now, since they were fixing that problem in the manufacturing right before I got mine (which I got before I worked at BBY btw, fair and square), and it's up in the air without my monitoring. This is checkable, I'm just ignorant on how to check the temp of not the die, but the memory chips. I do know I need to replace my thermal paste with some thermal grizzly kryonaut or at least even corsair paste I already have, since I used the stock paste on the H150i (in my ignorance it felt like a waste when it was already pre-applied but I know I'm probably wasting 10 degrees for my CPU or so now, but it does decent for now, 60-70C on average it seems)

Speaking of the H150i, yes I have seen the Gamer's Nexus video, and even the JayzTwoCents follow up. I have it top oriented on my Corsair 5000D airflow. On that topic, at what point would you recommend putting more water back into the rad? 2, 3 years down the line from the time of building? Would just replace your AIO?

As to why I have the build if you are curious:

I am a junior in my Game Design major, with a concentrate in programming, as well as studying for a Computer Science Minor. So, I actually have a use case for the 3090 and 5950X (at least that's what I tell myself), especially as I delve more into Maya and Adobe Substance designer, as well as a multitude of engines for learning (Godot, Unity, and Unreal, etc.), outside of just trying to achieve "Ultimate Gamer" mode with my build. This is *my* first major PC, though I've made 3 other builds, and since I built it by myself for myself, making it shine like I know it can is something I like to put effort towards, and part of that is asking for help. So with that I'd appreciate if anyone read through my technobabble rambling, and I wish you thanks even if you don't have anything you want to comment.

Edited by Xwartu
Grammar