pc fans

GloriousGamer321

Corsair QL or LL series.

Sorry I probably edited my post. Refresh plz. Build Specs Below.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    32 GB (2X8) Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
    Sabrent 1 TB TLC PCI 4.0 NVMe M.2
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
    MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34" UWQHD
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT 240mm
  • Operating System
    Windows 11

1 minute ago, GloriousGamer321 said:

what are some black fans (preferably corsair) with rgb and that fill up the corsair 4000d

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Fans/c/Cor_Products_Cooling_Fans?q=%3Aprice-desc%3AfanLighting%3ARGB&text#rotatingText

Pick your poison ?

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

Arctic p12 0db argb or p120 argb, noctua level performance but cheaper and has rgbs, great all rounder with amazing value

3 minutes ago, mr fobs said:

Corsair QL or LL series.

Stupidly overpriced, only good for customization due to the light patterns you can acheive cause color zones, otherwise inferior for its price performance wise when compared to a noctua. Main benifit is customization

5 minutes ago, mr fobs said:

Corsair QL or LL series.

just 3 ql fans is more expensive then my budget, same with the ll series

2 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Arctic p12 0db argb or p120 argb, noctua level performance but cheaper and has rgbs, great all rounder with amazing value

Stupidly overpriced, only good for customization due to the light patterns you can acheive cause color zones, otherwise inferior for its price performance wise when compared to a noctua. Main benifit is customization

link?

3 minutes ago, GloriousGamer321 said:

just 3 ql fans is more expensive then my budget, same with the ll series

Than most all Corsair RGB fans are out of your budget. Corsair RGB fans are pretty much the most expensive on the market. I think the cheapest RGB fans Corsair has to offer are the SP120s. A three pack is like $80. 

https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-SP120-Performance-Triple-Lighting/dp/B08XJZ82Y8/ref=sr_1_4?crid=SAFNGUCNAVM1&keywords=icue+rgb+fan&qid=1643044785&sprefix=ice+rgb+fans%2Caps%2C124&sr=8

It would help to know what your budget is??

Sounds like you're looking for something like this. 

https://www.amazon.com/DEEPCOOL-RF120M-Compatible-Controlled-Motherboard/dp/B07HN199YJ/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=1NOFQHZC303K1&keywords=deepcool+rgb+fans&qid=1643044980&sprefix=deepcool+rgb+fans%2Caps%2C112&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFRU1NNRUZDME1BMFgmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA4NzA1NDEyRExXMENQVFI2TzJFJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA4NTIxMzUyNFg3TTVYMVdDQlhYJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

On 1/24/2022 at 7:47 PM, GloriousGamer321 said:

I forgot to tell my budget, under 90 dollars

Arctic p12 then it is. They are super cheap compared to the competition, and performance is really good

5 hours ago, Dogzilla07 said:

There’s another Arctic fan that has similar connectivity to the Lian Li fans (& in some reviews, perform better than both the ones mentioned above)…

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FBH1VZP/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_GY2EKC5MFV2KFS2M14G8

I have 6 of them in my 4000D (see links in sig).

3 minutes ago, Dogzilla07 said:

It's ok, slightly worse performance/noise, as it doesn't use the SW3 motor, but good choice still, like the other Arctic mentioned above.

would you recommend it?

52 minutes ago, GloriousGamer321 said:

would you recommend it?

if less cables is important and you can fit 3cm thicc fans  (standard is 2,5)  then yes 

6 minutes ago, NorKris said:

if less cables is important and you can fit 3cm thicc fans  (standard is 2,5)  then yes 

in terms of airflow and noise would you recommend it?

19 minutes ago, GloriousGamer321 said:

in terms of airflow and noise would you recommend it?

No. in a world with the P12 ARGB   the P120 ARGB is worse performance and louder.  some ppl might want the Ringe-look but.. 

P12 ARGB

4 minutes ago, NorKris said:

No. in a world with the P12 ARGB   the P120 ARGB is worse performance and louder.  some ppl might want the Ringe-look but.. 

P12 ARGB

so this one https://www.amazon.com/ARCTIC-P12-PWM-RGB-Pack/dp/B08Y8N5J89/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3592V71SLKJZN&keywords=P12%2BARGB&qid=1643229292&sprefix=p12%2Bargb%2Caps%2C287&sr=8-1&th=1

There's also these:

https://www.amazon.com/Thermalright-TL-C12S-Gaming-Computer-Cooler/dp/B08PV6RBKR

But I don't think the longevity and noise-normalized performance is there (as there's only one comparison and the noise-normalized results and speeds are a bit weird in the test) For instance the speeds + noise results of A12x25 and SF120M don't match other reviews. Plus they're grey, not black.

The Arctic P12 PWM PST A-RGB above are still the best option.

2122318829_casetestingthermalrightandarctic-Copy.thumb.jpg.0590f78ced72e352708ba06e57653d68.jpg