buget power supply

StalePie42

Hello i need help picking a power supply for my new build i have a 90$us budget and was looking for something around 550 wats i have a r7 3700x and am planning to upgrade to something like a 3060 in the future i was considering the CX550 from corsair but i am really not sure any help is appreciated 

thanks in advance 

You can use PC PartPicker to filter available results. You can get a much better 80+ Gold 650w or even higher unit for less than $100. I would look here and then double check with the PSU Tier list if you find one you like. I'd stick to the main brands such as Corsair, EVGA, Seasonic, and Cooler Master. Don't go for anything that seems too cheap. Better yet if you find one you like post it here and see what others say about it before you purchase it.

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/power-supply/#sort=price&X=0,9117&A=550000000000,2000000000000&e=4

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

1 hour ago, StalePie42 said:

Hello i need help picking a power supply for my new build i have a 90$us budget and was looking for something around 550 wats i have a r7 3700x and am planning to upgrade to something like a 3060 in the future i was considering the CX550 from corsair but i am really not sure any help is appreciated 

thanks in advance 

You can't go wrong with the Corsair RMX model, here.

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.