Kingston KC3000 1TB vs Kingston Fury Renegade NVMe 1TB

Cronicz
Go to solution Solved by SSD Sean,

I have both. I am wrapping up on my review of the Fury Renegade today. They have the same hardware + firmware and perform the same, but the Fury Renegade has more factory over-provisioning and higher endurance ratings. 

So yesterday i was asking of which were the best price to performance nvme, but checking prices here in mexico these are my last 2 options for a good price to performance even they are 200$, i have seen that people claim that the KC3000 is the fastest nvme but checking specs the kingston fury seems to be faster, i have searched for reviews and there arent any trustworthy site review for this one, just for the kc3000, so should i go for the fury or for the kc3000? thank you 

I think these are both using the same general hardware: Phison E18 + 176L TLC from Micron. Quite a few competitors out with that combination.

I have both. I am wrapping up on my review of the Fury Renegade today. They have the same hardware + firmware and perform the same, but the Fury Renegade has more factory over-provisioning and higher endurance ratings. 

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
(ノಠ益ಠ)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

2 hours ago, SSD Sean said:

tysm dude