Does anyone know if the scalper desk pad will get back in stock?

NoisySpider

I’m looking to buy this desk pad because it fits perfectly on my desk, and the colors go so well with my setup and the design looks so good, also I changed all of my things and a desk pad is the last thing I need to do complete my setup so I really need to get that desk pad in a way, I tried contacting center the ltt store support but they don’t answer me Idk why

EF00F683-E77F-441D-98AB-EA81DF3799DD.jpeg

12 hours ago, NoisySpider said:

I tried contacting center the ltt store support but they don’t answer me Idk why

DUE TO A LARGE VOLUME OF REQUESTS, OUR SUPPORT TEAM MAY TAKE LONGER THAN NORMAL TO REPLY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE.

This is right on top of the store page... Your question isn't on top of the list of things they need to sort out, so I wouldn't expect quick reply. They might note it though, seeing how many orders restock would get.

If Nordic Lights deskpads are to look, restock can take 2-6 months.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

That desk pad is a limited edition one. I don't know if there are any exceptions, and maybe there's a second run planned for this one, but when LTT does a limited edition, they actually mean it - there is no restock, and when it's gone, it's gone.