Best pro photo manager for Win

Just a pro photo manager/viewer that when I double click on a photo, it goes back to photo grids folders just like ACDSee. (Just pro version) Adobe Bridge is good, but not a photo viewer.

22 hours ago, Phantom2022 said:

Just a pro photo manager/viewer that when I double click on a photo, it goes back to photo grids folders just like ACDSee. (Just pro version) Adobe Bridge is good, but not a photo viewer.

You are describing per-software function rather than feature. I'm sure you can adjust hotkeys in other software to achieve same functionality if thats main thing you want. From Adobe, Lightroom is the one that gets top spot on listings. Haven't used that myself. 

I had Zoner Photo Studio for awhile after Picasa was shutdown. Even the free version was nice and worked for me, until they stripped some key functions from it. Now I use open-source, digiKAM. Like with all open-source, there's learning curve and most of the things are not as easy as they would be in commercial software. Plus it has tons of stuff I won't ever need.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv