Asus Zepherus GA 502D - No power, caps lock single blink

My laptop wouldn't connect to the wifi so I restarted it. Between shut down and reboot, the laptop died and will not turn on. There are no status lights.

I tried the 40 second hard restart, but to no fruition.  When pressing the power button, the caps lock button led flashes once and then nothing. Removed battery and replaced it and no luck. However, my ac adaptor keeps tripping the breaker.

Is it possible that the ac adaptor did some unseen damage. Please help, my only source of entertainment and gaming. 

Much Love Everyone!

10 minutes ago, SkiTheBobSki said:

My laptop wouldn't connect to the wifi so I restarted it. Between shut down and reboot, the laptop died and will not turn on. There are no status lights.

I tried the 40 second hard restart, but to no fruition.  When pressing the power button, the caps lock button led flashes once and then nothing. Removed battery and replaced it and no luck. However, my ac adaptor keeps tripping the breaker.

Is it possible that the ac adaptor did some unseen damage. Please help, my only source of entertainment and gaming. 

Much Love Everyone!

Yeah it sounds like your AC adapter is shorted and it may have shorted say a MOSFET in your laptop. 
Can you try another outlet in a different part of your house? Does it do the same thing? If so just RMA the unit.

37 minutes ago, Frizz said:

Yeah it sounds like your AC adapter is shorted and it may have shorted say a MOSFET in your laptop. 
Can you try another outlet in a different part of your house? Does it do the same thing? If so just RMA the unit.

I'll give another outlet a go. However, i doubt i can RMA it as it's nearly 3 years old now.

Thanks for the tip. 😁

26 minutes ago, SkiTheBobSki said:

I'll give another outlet a go. However, i doubt i can RMA it as it's nearly 3 years old now.

Thanks for the tip. 😁

Yeah f course you can try removing one RAM stick at a time just to be doubly sure of the issue. Make sure to use the main RAM slot with multiple DIMMs. 
My next suggestion is take it to a repair shop if you have one. It is the cheapest way to fix I can think of