Pc will not display signal.

Einoo

So yesterday my computer just crashed and displayed a black screen. I have not been able to get a signal since.

Things I have tried:

Reinstalling memory and testing other memory

Resetting cmos (hard and soft)

Changing graphics card

Changing power supply

I am so very confused because I've tried pretty much everything

What about only trying one stick of memory in the main slot? Could be a broken DIMM slot or CPU memory channel.

Can also reseat the CPU and triple check the PSU cables are good.

If that fails I would try a new cable and a different cable type (I.e. try HDMI and DisplayPort cable) on the off chance a port is broken.

If all that fails it sounds like a bad MB. Does it have BIOS flashback? You can reflash the UEFI BIOs if so.

Lastly, if you can try a different CPU and it still doesn't work I think you have your answer. Something in the MB is dead

5 minutes ago, Frizz said:

What about only trying one stick of memory in the main slot? Could be a broken DIMM slot or CPU memory channel.

Can also reseat the CPU and triple check the PSU cables are good.

If that fails I would try a new cable and a different cable type (I.e. try HDMI and DisplayPort cable) on the off chance a port is broken.

If all that fails it sounds like a bad MB. Does it have BIOS flashback? You can reflash the UEFI BIOs if so.

Lastly, if you can try a different CPU and it still doesn't work I think you have your answer. Something in the MB is dead

I tried using only one stick in the main slot, I reseated the cpu. I hsrdly doubt the cables are the problem becauseI tried a whole different psu. I have a hdmi and a dvi cable plugged into the 1060 and they both seem to work fine. And I have taken out the battery and put it back in two times (and tried soft resetting) but it doesn't seem to do anything. Just to clarify all my fans are spinning and lughts are on. There are no beep codes what so ever. I figured my motherboard might be broken but I sure hope not. I mean it still has warranty

8 minutes ago, Einoo said:

I tried using only one stick in the main slot, I reseated the cpu. I hsrdly doubt the cables are the problem becauseI tried a whole different psu. I have a hdmi and a dvi cable plugged into the 1060 and they both seem to work fine. And I have taken out the battery and put it back in two times (and tried soft resetting) but it doesn't seem to do anything. Just to clarify all my fans are spinning and lughts are on. There are no beep codes what so ever. I figured my motherboard might be broken but I sure hope not. I mean it still has warranty

Beep codes only happen if a speaker is attached (most MBs have a header but not on by default)

I strongly suggest BIOS flashback if your MB is capable of it at this point. It is getting power but is halting in POST for sure