AIO Fans wont slow down

NSOrdinary

AIO Fans going full speed and even on ique i have set it as quite. but speed wont change.

I have: Corsair iCUE H150i PRO XT RGB Liquid CPU Cooler (360mm) and have replaced them fans with: Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB PRO

MB is: ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) AMD Ryzen AM4 ATX
And cpu for a time being is: ryzen 5 5600G

any ideas how to make go them truly  silent?

IMG_0852.JPG

IMG_0853.JPG

Screenshot_1.png

set them to pwm not dc, also check if they are plugged into the correct headers, which would be cpu fan and cpu fan opt(assuming your board has a water pump header). If you set it to pwm, you will be able to adjust the fan curve from the bios. Also from the looks of the bios screenshot, you do seem to have plugged in the fans into the wrong headers , it looks like a fan is in the water pump header and the water pump is somewhere else. also get you aio tube away from that fan.

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

also note as per the latest typing test on my laptop, my accuracy is 69%

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

1 hour ago, Indian pc builder said:

set them to pwm not dc, also check if they are plugged into the correct headers, which would be cpu fan and cpu fan opt(assuming your board has a water pump header). If you set it to pwm, you will be able to adjust the fan curve from the bios. Also from the looks of the bios screenshot, you do seem to have plugged in the fans into the wrong headers , it looks like a fan is in the water pump header and the water pump is somewhere else. also get you aio tube away from that fan.

aio tube is away from fan far enaught. its not touching. ill have a look on those connectors. maby i did connect it wrong way.

EDIT:
thanx. upon closer look i looked at where i connected aio fans. instead of connecting to aio headers that comes off block. i connected them to my corsair comander pro. and everything is silent now. Thanx