New PC sometimes makes 5 beeps on boot, but everything seems to work fine. Could this become a problem in the long term?

ColorOrb
Go to solution Solved by ColorOrb,

Winter break ended so I moved back from my parent's house to my college apartment, and that seems to have fixed the issue. I guess there must just be something wrong with the outlet I was using???????

About 2 out of 3 times when I boot up or reboot my PC, it makes 5 short beeps from the motherboard. It always is able to boot into Windows though. While this isn't a problem now, it worries me about the future of this PC.

The only other oddity is that sometimes the AsRock logo does not appear on boot, the PC skips straight to the lock screen. There is also a green light near my motherboard's rear IO that is lit as long as the PSU is on.

What should I do? Should I just unplug the speaker and pretend none of this sever happend? Thanks!

CPU & GPU: i5-12400

RAM: Neo Forza 2x8gb 3200 cl16 (The problem happens whether XMP is on or off)

Mobo: AsRock h670m-itx ax

Storage: 1tb SkHynix p31 NVME

Case & PSU: NZXT h1 (650w)

Stock cooler

In https://www.asrock.com/support/faq.asp?id=2

it says 5 short means Process Error (Processor error). But being your system boots that isn't conclusive.

So I would try CMOS clear, UEFI upgrade, and min config if previous fails.

Turn system off, and take one part out at a time starting with RAM sticks and turn back on until you find your issue.

Don't forget to check and reseat your CPU and your PSU cables, check those very closely

Winter break ended so I moved back from my parent's house to my college apartment, and that seems to have fixed the issue. I guess there must just be something wrong with the outlet I was using???????