USB-A and USB-C hub with power. Where can i find it?

flac_rules

I used to have (or I still have, but i have found it to not work so well with new standards all the time) a usb-hub inbuilt in my desk. So i was looking for a simple USB-A and USB-c hub for my desk, pretty simple one would think, there are thousands of USB-hubs, but I am struggling to find one. I would like it to have

• USB-A (around 4 maybe)
  • USB-c (around 3 maybe)
  • A PSU so it it is not powered by the connection to the computer
  • OK bandwidth an power (newer standards are better, but since i haven't found many candidates at all, I am willing to compromise if needed)
  • Upwards facing ports

I thought this would be easy to find, there is so many USB-hubs, an maybe it is, I just suck at searching, but I am struggling to find candidates.

Something like this

https://www.anker.com/products/variant/7port-usb-30-hub/A7505112

But with half the ports USB-c would be nice.

I found two options but they don't come cheap:

This one at $60

This one at $80

Just a word of caution. These hubs can be a bit of a crap shoot on their reliability, and you're still limited to the total bandwidth of the port/BUS you're plugging this hub into.  

14 hours ago, Founders said:

I found two options but they don't come cheap:

This one at $60

This one at $80

Just a word of caution. These hubs can be a bit of a crap shoot on their reliability, and you're still limited to the total bandwidth of the port/BUS you're plugging this hub into.  

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, I would rather have something reliable and a bit more expensive. Do you have any experience with "lionwei" haven't heard of the brand, are they reputable?

5 hours ago, flac_rules said:

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, I would rather have something reliable and a bit more expensive. Do you have any experience with "lionwei" haven't heard of the brand, are they reputable?

I don’t use hubs so I can’t help you there.