How big is Xubuntu?

Straight forward question.

Reason why I'm asking is because I'm wondering if I should get a 64GB ssd for my laptop or a 128gb one.

Really my question van be interpreted as:

Is xubuntu smaller than 5gb?

Only if system requirements were a thing. Oh wait.

When you install Xubuntu, you need at minimum 8.6 GB of free space on your hard disk...

It is recommended to have at least 20 GB of free space on your hard disk

https://xubuntu.org/requirements/

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

27 minutes ago, Lord Szechenyi said:

I'm wondering if I should get a 64GB ssd for my laptop or a 128gb one.

Are you somehow limited to 128 GB? The risk when you are buying such a small SSD is that you might get an old one* rather than a new small one in terms of storage size. I would never recommend anyone to buy a 64 or 128 GB drive in 2022 unless I know that they know enough to understand when they risk their data. Buy the cheapest 512GB one you can find instead.

* I cannot find any unused 64 GB drives at any of my main retailers, and all 128 GB I find are specifically for backwards compatibility for devices who can't handle more than 128 GB.

1 hour ago, flindeberg said:

Are you somehow limited to 128 GB? The risk when you are buying such a small SSD is that you might get an old one* rather than a new small one in terms of storage size. I would never recommend anyone to buy a 64 or 128 GB drive in 2022 unless I know that they know enough to understand when they risk their data. Buy the cheapest 512GB one you can find instead.

* I cannot find any unused 64 GB drives at any of my main retailers, and all 128 GB I find are specifically for backwards compatibility for devices who can't handle more than 128 GB.

Well size doesn't matter, what matters, is that I want an SSD, and an ssd for less than 15 bucks

It also has to be bigger than 32GB cause that's just too small for me