Laptop Recommendations?

Kikerd

Hey all. I'm looking for a new laptop this year and I was wondering what people would recommend. I was going to go with a current, high-end Eluktronics model, but decided to hold off for a bit for the new 12th gen and 6000 series processors, DDR5, etc. that are coming with this year's units.

Looking for something with at least 32GB RAM, high-end processor, high-end graphics card, and good battery life. Going to be using for digital art, game development, programming, and engineering simulations. 

I was thinking of the new Asus Zephyrus Duo 16 with a 3080 (maybe ti), Ryzen 9 6980hx and the Nebula HDR display. I figured the second touchscreen would be good for productivity. However, i'm worried about it's battery life. So if anyone has other recommendations that have great battery life, lemme know. Needs to be Windows btw. 

I'm a computer science student in college and I do photoshop for my on campus job. I went with the Razer Blade Advanced Model 15. Stunning performance with strong hardware. And the advance model has a massive 80 WH battery. Also has storage you can manually upgrade. I love mine and I can usually get 2 days off a full charge if need be, with rgb turned off of course. Also the trackpad and keyboard are great.

Mine is 3 years old now and still going strong. I will say after about 2 - 2 and a half years I would replace the battery. As when you game it must be plugged in, which wears down the battery. But its pretty easy to do yourself. 

Overall I love this laptop. Also has plenty of IO and thunderbolt. Has a durable all aluminum exterior. Its available with either a 1080p 240 hz screen or a 4k 144 hz which I think is a touch screen. Also can have anything from a 3070 up to a 3080ti depending how much you wanna spend. Speakers are pretty good too and has windows hello.

Just make sure its the advanced model if you want that battery life. Hope this helps. With your specs this one would fit perfectly, although they have higher end models or others with a touch screen.

https://www.razer.com/gaming-laptops/Razer-Blade-15/RZ09-0409KED3-R3U1