Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Second monitor says "Not Support!"

Jozzey

My main monitor is a Samsung monitor, and my second monitor is a small Hisense TV. The TV worked as a second monitor a while back, then I stopped using it. now I've gone back to using it as my second monitor and it does not work. It Just displays "Not Support!". This message only comes up when its connected to the graphics card HDMI port, any other port it doesn't recognise anything's plugged in. when it says "Not Support!" my pc recognises the monitor just fine, but no image is displayed. My main monitor is using VGA.

Also the TV does not turn off till I unplug the HDMI when it says "Not Support!"

7 minutes ago, Jozzey said:

My main monitor is a Samsung monitor, and my second monitor is a small Hisense TV. The TV worked as a second monitor a while back, then I stopped using it. now I've gone back to using it as my second monitor and it does not work. It Just displays "Not Support!". This message only comes up when its connected to the graphics card HDMI port, any other port it doesn't recognise anything's plugged in. when it says "Not Support!" my pc recognises the monitor just fine, but no image is displayed. My main monitor is using VGA.

This usually means your computer is attempting to output a signal the TV doesn't understand. I recommend checking your TV's user manual to see what resolutions and refresh rates are supported, then configuring the display output appropriately in Windows display settings.

Desktop: KRySTaLoGi-PC Build Log (i7-4790K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - Unlimited Calls & Texts + 12GB Data
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

21 hours ago, kirashi said:

This usually means your computer is attempting to output a signal the TV doesn't understand. I recommend checking your TV's user manual to see what resolutions and refresh rates are supported, then configuring the display output appropriately in Windows display settings.

My TV supports 50hz or 60hz, but my pc only gives me the option of 60.015Hz. Any way I can fix this?

It just seems odd to me that the TV only recognises one port on my pc.