Asus automatic repair

Becketthebucket

I just finished building my pc today.

asus rog x570 crosshair viii hero with wifi

9 5900x 

rtx3080

32 gb of corsair vengeance rgb pro sl

I downloaded windows and was told two unplug ssd so it downloaded to the write drive. But i had to go back to bios because my ssd never showed up adter I plugged it in. Now when ever i exit bios asus automatically repairs but it never works. It leaves me on a windows page telling me to restart or choose advanced settings.

i also got a memory error code 55 on mobo and the ram stuck went red twice.  Also when i get the code 02 i press f1 to run setup it just freezes on a black screen.

Help:(

Edited by Becketthebucket

6 hours ago, Becketthebucket said:

I just finished building my pc today.

asus rog x570 crosshair viii hero with wifi

9 5900x 

rtx3080

32 gb of corsair vengeance rgb pro sl

I downloaded windows and was told two unplug ssd so it downloaded to the write drive. But i had to go back to bios because my ssd never showed up adter I plugged it in. Now when ever i exit bios asus automatically repairs but it never works. It leaves me on a windows page telling me to restart or choose advanced settings.

i also got a memory error code 55 on mobo and the ram stuck went red twice.  Also when i get the code 02 i press f1 to run setup it just freezes on a black screen.

Help:(

POST code 55 = No memory found. Whenever it fails to POST and halts on 55, did you clear your CMOS?

If that fails have you done a min config?

Turn system off and remove the power cable, and undo one part at a time, then turn back on and see if the issue persists.

This should narrow down the issue.

You may need to upgrade your UEFI BIOS if that fails via BIOS flashback

I removed b2 ram stick and i left bios without the repair thing and made it to windows. But i have to restart my pc for updates so ill see if it still works. It has randomly decided to work a couple times. 

The update restarted my pc it got to 30% before kicking my back to the bios i pressed f1 then my pc just froze on a black screen with error code 02 on mobo

So I made my ram frequency 3600 and plugged in my ssd and it did not work.

i had to shut down my oc and I unplugged my ssd and tried agian and it worked. It works fine without ssd but when i plug it back in my does not detect it