2x Windows Gaming VM + NAS

Budget (including currency): n/a?

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 2 windows 10 vm with gpu for gaming, small nas, running on unraid

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I have all parts I think I need to start 1 vm and the nas, here they are:

Server cabinet, server case, motherboard (asus prime z590-a BIOS ver .0402), i7-11700k, 64gb ram, asus 3060ti, mouse, keyboard, monitor (lg 27gn750-b), i may have forgot to mention a part. . 

i will eventually add a second graphics card for the second gaming station, if this works at all...

I have unraid installed on a usb, i have vt-d and the other virtual thing enabled in bios, I have created a windows vm.  

I have these virtio dirvers (https://github.com/virtio-win/virtio-win-pkg-scripts/blob/master/README.md).

I have the windows vm setup to use a single ssd for itself, and don't have it included in the rest of the array.  

I am only able to utilize the vm when I am using vnc as the graphics option.  When I select nvidia, I just get a black screen.

I have search a bit online and idk if I trust what I am finding.

Was hoping someone might have some good advice?

Thank you

Do you need vms here? Id be tempted to use multipoint software like aster, and run windows on the hardware. That way you can have 2 gamers on one gpu(or two if you want), and split the load between the gpus dynamically. And there less overhead too.

I haven't heard of aster.  I will look it up.  Will contact after trials