An Update Regarding LTX 2022

Chase Douglas

Not unexpected. I'm glad I got to go in the past.

3900x | 32GB RAM | RTX 2080

1.5TB Optane P4800X | 2TB Micron 1100 SSD | 16TB NAS w/ 10Gbe
QN90A | Polk R200, ELAC OW4.2, PB12-NSD, SB1000, HD800

• 3 weeks later...

No worries mate, dont think its gonna be a while before i can take a plane to visit canada for a while anyway with how the world currently is.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

On 1/21/2022 at 12:38 AM, Chase Douglas said:

Due to what we've observed with other events over the course of the past year, we've made the tough decision to delay LTX until 2023.

This wasn't an easy decision, but with COVID-19 still affecting events worldwide, this is what we felt we needed to do. Our goal with LTX is to increase interactivity each year as we grow, and we feel that this isn't yet possible for us to do in a safe manner.

We want LTX to return, it's just a matter of when. We've been working on a lot of ideas and partnerships behind the scenes, and are looking forward to sharing those when the time is right.

Sorry for the bad news, we can't wait to see you all in person again.

-The LTX Expo Team

May it would be able to do it in vr or via a website ?

This is my first time hearing about LTX if anyone can PM me more about the event :)) or ill do extensive google searching

On 1/20/2022 at 5:38 PM, Chase Douglas said:

Due to what we've observed with other events over the course of the past year, we've made the tough decision to delay LTX until 2023.

This wasn't an easy decision, but with COVID-19 still affecting events worldwide, this is what we felt we needed to do. Our goal with LTX is to increase interactivity each year as we grow, and we feel that this isn't yet possible for us to do in a safe manner.

We want LTX to return, it's just a matter of when. We've been working on a lot of ideas and partnerships behind the scenes, and are looking forward to sharing those when the time is right.

-The LTX Expo Team

All I can say is that I can not wait till the next one. I had so much fun at the ltx 2019 and it was my first solo trip. What a blast I had exploring Vancouver and doing the office tour.

On 2/15/2022 at 7:43 PM, vic.MDX said:

This is my first time hearing about LTX if anyone can PM me more about the event :)) or ill do extensive google searching

There are several YouTube videos cover the last LTX.

I really wish I could go but South Africa is a bit on the far side to travel to Canada just for a weekend. And besides a plane ticket is a bit out of budget trying to save up for an upgrade

Safety > Everything else. There is always next year!

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

• 4 weeks later...

I think that's the time when we goes for online and organize virtual expo on Zoom.✌️

On 2/13/2022 at 5:05 AM, Rypoint said:

Metaverse? No, LTXverse

PC gamer that kinda fell into IT work, whoops

Obligatory Spec List:

Gaming PC:
Ryzen 9 5900x
Gigabyte Rx 6900xt OC
ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero

32gb G.Skill TridentZ Neo RAM 3600mhz

Cooler Master MasterLiquid ml240
LianLi Lancool II

Streaming PC:
Ryzen 7 2700x
XFX RX 5700 XT
Asus ROG Strix B350-F Gaming
16gb Corsair Vengeance
beQuiet Air Cooler
Literally sitting on a box

4 hours ago, Viking_The_Legend said:

Metaverse? No, LTXverse

The linusverse

Main PC: the literature club machine

Intel I5 9600k @ 4.2 Ghz | MSI z390-a pro | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB 3000Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB | Seagate barracuda 3.5" 2.5tb  | Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 | Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB DUAL OC | Thermaltake Core P3 TG Snow Edition

Daily drivers

OPPO A52 | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder V2 Pro | Beryodynamic DT 990 PRO | Focusrite Scarlett solo gen 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2022 at 5:43 PM, MultiGamerClub said:

No worries mate, dont think its gonna be a while before i can take a plane to visit canada for a while anyway with how the world currently is.

agr33d...

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2022 at 2:05 AM, Rypoint said:

metaverse....?

no i hope not

A community-driven expo for enthusiasts of computer hardware and gaming brought to you by the  team.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/16/2022 at 3:43 AM, vic.MDX said:

Think comicon for tech geeks, and less klingons 😄 - Put simply, one hell of a tech fest. If you go onto the LTT youtube channel they actually have videos of the previous events. 

On 1/20/2022 at 11:38 PM, Chase Douglas said:

-The LTX Expo Team

Will defo be travelling over from Scotland for that. 

• 3 weeks later...

Even today my friends in CA are being blocked from visiting the US and my American friends getting stuck in CA and I don't know why.

Also CA tax is like 16%.

Since LMG is in BC is it possible to have the expo in the USA?

7 hours ago, TECHNOMANCER303 said:

Since LMG is in BC is it possible to have the expo in the USA?

I would imagine that would involve too much paperwork.  Even just going from CA to US

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

7 hours ago, SimplyChunk said:

I would imagine that would involve too much paperwork.  Even just going from CA to US

And possibly too much logistical trouble.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

On 6/6/2022 at 10:49 PM, SimplyChunk said:

Paperwork yes I can see that.

18 hours ago, Poinkachu said:

And possibly too much logistical trouble.

Logistical probably not. HQ is literally next to Washington. (I'm not familiar with are and suspect it would be 1hr or less drive)