WiFi 6 card in a pci-e x1 slot sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

My PC:

-MSI B460M-A PRO

-i3 10100f

-2x8gb ram 2133 oc to 2666 (manual oc)

-Corsair VS450 450W 80PLUS

-XFX RX 580

-TP Link Archer TX3000E WiFi 6 intel ax-200 pci-e x1 card

Hello, due to renting a room I'm forced to use a wifi card in my pc. I bought a TP Link Archer TX3000E WiFi 6 intel ax-200 pci-e x1 card and to my suprise it works great

,however I have a really annoying problem with it - sometimes after powering on the pc it's not being recognized by the system. It will work just fine for 2-3 days, then the next time i power on it simply doesn't get recognized, not only in windows but at a hardware level - when i check the board explorer in the bios it shows that the x1 slot is empty. The only solution I've found is to reseat it in the slot - then it works. A simple restart won't do the job. It's really annoying. It happens only when the pc hasn't been powered on for a while, like overnight. I would use the pc just fine, wake up the next day - it doesn't work and i have to re-seat it. It never happens after a quick reboot, the PC has to be turned off for some time in order to not recognize the card. I'm using the latest BIOS with default settings, the latest intel ax200 windows drivers and I'm sure that the card is seated properly. It is most likely not a problem with the card itself - I've had an ASUS card before and refunded it because of the same issue. Please help

“Sometimes” says bad connection to me.  Maybe give it a check.  I don’t know what freq. wifi6 runs on, but the higher the bandwidth the poorer the penetration.  Some sata lite stuff is so sensitive it can be blocked by things like leaves or cloud cover. If you’re moving around you’re interposing various solid objects.  Also see 

They’re both radio issues

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

You don't understand, I'm not having issues with the internet. The issue is that the wifi card is essecialy disconnected, not detected by the system at all like I unplugged it even though it is physicly connected