Need advice on budget PC build

Budget (including currency): 350-400 USD

workloads that it will be used for: Billing and documentation. Normal Desktop usage in an Office.
First AMD or Intel?

i have 2 of 8GB Corsair 3000 mhz Ram stick from this current PC that i want to use in that PC

AMD would be the better bet, it's lower power and motherboards are cheaper. The problem is you can't find AMD CPUs for under $200 new that are worth buying with iGPUs (you can find a couple Athlons, but they're pretty darn slow by modern standards), so unless you're willing to scour eBay for a 3200G for a half decent price you're stuck going Intel. 

The real question becomes whether to go 10th gen or 12th gen i3. 12th gen is a lot faster than 10th gen, and the prices aren't much different. Problem is 12th gen i3s are currently out of stock, and while prices aren't much different, they're still enough different to put you over budget slightly. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/9332Fg

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8xWG3y

There's builds with both 12th and 10th gen. Odds are you won't be able to tell the difference between them initially, but the 12th gen system you should be able to keep for a couple extra years before you want to upgrade, so it's whether that $40 is worth it.

That said, it's probably worth looking into getting a cheap prebuilt. One with these specs will probably be the same price or cheaper, and with that you get a more streamlined warranty service and a Windows license (however much that's worth to you).

EDIT: Didn't see you had a RAM kit already. That would work just fine in either one of those systems given that it's DDR4 (which it should be unless its crazy high end DDR3). In that case, remove it from the 12th gen parts list and go with that, you should be squarely in budget with a pretty nicely performing system.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tDfrxs

Edited by RONOTHAN##

31 minutes ago, RAGNES7 said:

Budget (including currency): 350-400 USD

workloads that it will be used for: Billing and documentation. Normal Desktop usage in an Office.
First AMD or Intel?

i have 2 of 8GB Corsair 3000 mhz Ram stick from this current PC that i want to use in that PC

Theres a chance you won't be able to reuse your current ram in a new build.

It would need to be DDR4. It should be printed on the label attached to the dimm stick, or you can run a program such as hwinfo, which will give you the information, along with info of all the other components in your build.

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.