System freezes / Random isuues

Sorry for the wall of text, I'm trying to be a thorough as possible with my issues / what I've tried to do to fix them.  I've been building my own desktops since the Athlon 64 days, so I'd say I'm pretty tech savvy. That being said, I'm at my wits end right now...

My Setup:
AMD 5950X

Gigabyte Aourus Master X570s

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3600 CL16

EVGA 3080ti XC3 Hybrid

Arctic Freezer II 280

Seasonic Focus PX-850

OS Drive: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB

Monitors
LG 27GN850 Monitor
LG 27 GL850 Monitor
LG 55 OLED55C1 TV

Other:
GoXLR USB Audio interface

Yamaha MG10XU USB audio interface / mixer
Samsung soundbar connected via optical
StreamDeck
USB UPS
Generic DVD drive
ASUS Claymore II / Gladius III Keyboard / mouse (Dongle permanently plugged in even when connected via wired)
Logitech StreamCam

Issues:
1) My main issue is that while playing FFXIV I will get random stutters for 1-3 seconds.  All video / audio / input stops completely.  When it comes back my controller will either not register that I"m still holding a button... or will act like I'm holding the joystick when I am in fact not.

3) If the monitors turn off due to inactivity, but the computer doesn't going into sleep mode, there is a good chance that it completely locks up after the monitors turn back on.  ctrl+alt+delete does nothing. Only solution is to hold the reset button.

3) I will occasionally get blank screens and system hangs when using the TV connected to the HDMI port

4) Missing network connectivity for 10-20 seconds after resuming from hibernate mode

5) Twice now I've randomly lost all network connectivity.  I still have link status on the network switch, and other devices on the network behave as expected.  Any attempt to diagnose network devices fails with no error messages, the windows just hang.  Unplugging the ethernet cable and plugging it back in again doesn't resolve the issue. Trying to disable / enable the network adapter just hangs when trying to disable it.  Restarting the system hangs at the restarting screen until I hit the reset button (10+ minutes later)

6) Windows still has the TV as an extended desktop even when it is off.  The TV goes into a different mode after being off for a while, which will sometimes cause the monitors to shuffle and reinitialize.  Windows can still be 'displayed' on the powered TV in any mode.

I can't find anything in the event logs that seem to indicate the problems.  There seem to be errors not being able to connect, but those are appearing when I"m having the network issues.

Some repeated errors I see, even after clean reinstall of WIndows...
     1) The server could not bind to the transport \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{D6A82168-A49C-485D-AD2A-7D91F2C89DBC} because another computer on the network has the same name.  The server could not start.
          This one has shown up a lot, and there is not another computer on the network with the same name.  I even reformatted the computer and give it a unique name... and it still comes up.

2) SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\MAINDESKTOP$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:
         I have no Idea what this is about...

Things I've tried:
1) Changing HDMI cables with the TV (Multiple times)
2) Reformatting and Clean install (multiple times)
3) Disabling PBO and various other tweaks I've made to the BIOS settings
4) Updating drivers to the latest versions (Chipset / GPU)
5) Moving all of my USB devices to a powered hub and connecting that to a USB port that goes directly to the CPU (bypassing the X570 Chipset)
6) Completely disconnecting the TV
7) Connecting the PS5 controller via Bluetooth instead of USB
8) Disabling Hyper-V / SVM mode in the BIOS
9) Running 'optimized' defaults in the BIOS
10) Updating to the latest available BIOS

History:
I purchased the CPU 4/29/2021 and it has always been paired with the above RAM.  Both were originally installed in an ASUS x570-i gaming ITX board.  I was affected by the x570 bug, but that was easily remedied by using ports that didn't go through the chipset (directly connected to the CPU).  I had some minor issues with GPU / TV and some super small USB audio pops here an there... not nearly has bad as what is happening right now. I got the above GPU and after trying to fit both AIOs in various cases, I decided that it wasn't possible and moved to an ATX case (Corsair 4000D) / PSU (above) / motherboard (above).

Some of the BIOS settings I have have messed with
PBO: 400 / 300 / 300 / +200 MHZ
Disable Spread Spectrum
Enable Global C-States
Low-current idle
Dynamic Curve optimizer: -10 all cores
Enable SVM mode

I'm not sure if this is a hardware issue, driver bugs or issues with Windows 11.  I upgraded to Windows 11 because I wanted the multi-monitor support due constantly turning the TV on and off.  I'm pretty much at my wits end here... I can't find anything to even remotely hint at what I need to do to get this system running smoothly.

ApplicationEventLog.csv HWiNFO.LOG SystemEventLog.csv

So is it just a bajillion USB devices or is there also pcie cards in there other than your video card?  
If it’s just USB some of them are pretty high bandwidth.  Is it possible you’re maxing out your ability to transfer stuff over USB?  Or maybe some sort of conflict with all those devices?  I assume at least some of em have drivers and software and whatnot. 
Might maybe start pulling USB devices until things run smoothly.  If this works, maybe mix and match around till you find the conflict.

If there ARE pcie cards in there, perhaps they are impinging on the 3080ti airflow causing weird hot spots in the card. 

The chipset communicates to the cpu through just 4 pcie lanes.  They’re pcie3 lanes too, because that video card is pcie3 not pcie4, so it converts EVERYTHING to pcie3.  Now the chipset does a whole bunch of stuff, often including ALL the USB, so you’re crunching all that USB bandwidth through the chipset.  Could possibly be causing log jam type stuff. Maybe take a loook at a block diagram to see if maybe there is an issue somewhere.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Thank you for your reply... For clarification,

The only PCIE device in the system is the GPU and the three M.2 drives. The GPU and M.2 drive  with my games on it have 16 and 4 dedicated PCIE lanes. The two OS drives (Host and VM) are on the x570 chipset (and are disabling unused PCIE slots or SATA ports... forget which)
image.thumb.png.941a02cd535c2509d7198a129832505b.png

For USB devices I can't imagine I'm using 5GBps of bandwidth... and I'm only using two USB ports and both are connected to the CPU not the Chipset. Other than my camera and USB dvd drive (neither of which are really used), they are all USB 2.0 devices.  Mostly Keyboards, MIce and audio interfaces

As far as airflow, the system has plenty of it both the GPU and CPU are staying at 60C under 4k gaming load. There are two 140 mm fans on the intake radiator (CPU), 2x120 on the exhaust radiator (GPU) and 1x120 rear exhaust fan.  All intakes and exhausts have plenty of open space around them

I still would suggest myself removing all usb devices among others on at a time and see if the issue still happens. Do one at a time to verify what makes it stop, even if the devices seem trivial, manufacturer errors do happen. 
Go all the way down to removing your sound bar if you have an alt. Speaker you can use, and remove your extra displays too (I know that will suck, but we need to narrow down the issue).

If that yields nothing, make sure to be using default BIOS options via CMOS clear (this can work better then just clicking defaults as it works at the hardware level)

then start min config, you know the deal turn system off, remove one part in the system at a time starting with RAM making sure you try at least two sticks in the main MB slot.

Now all that said I noticed everything you are doing routes (roughly speaking) through the MB, and your weird issues I think are partly being cause by a faulty one. But min config will verify 

Well I do still have the old ITX board lying around.  It is just a chore to swap it out and it only has two M.2 drives. Maybe it is time to break down and buy one of the new EVGA boards.

Testing is hard because it comes and goes in waves... last night I reverted my NVIDIA driver to the one before the latest and it was fine all night.  Today it was mostly fine, although it did start acting up when I was playing a game, watching a twitch stream and my friend DM'd me on discord

On 1/19/2022 at 9:24 PM, Azureblood2 said:

Thank you for your reply... For clarification,

The only PCIE device in the system is the GPU and the three M.2 drives. The GPU and M.2 drive  with my games on it have 16 and 4 dedicated PCIE lanes. The two OS drives (Host and VM) are on the x570 chipset (and are disabling unused PCIE slots or SATA ports... forget which)
image.thumb.png.941a02cd535c2509d7198a129832505b.png

For USB devices I can't imagine I'm using 5GBps of bandwidth... and I'm only using two USB ports and both are connected to the CPU not the Chipset. Other than my camera and USB dvd drive (neither of which are really used), they are all USB 2.0 devices.  Mostly Keyboards, MIce and audio interfaces

As far as airflow, the system has plenty of it both the GPU and CPU are staying at 60C under 4k gaming load. There are two 140 mm fans on the intake radiator (CPU), 2x120 on the exhaust radiator (GPU) and 1x120 rear exhaust fan.  All intakes and exhausts have plenty of open space around them

It’s true it’s unlikely, but I don’t know how much bandwidth those things actually eat and are there any other bottlenecks? It’s easy to check though.  Just see if pulling some stuff fixes it.  If it doesn’t it’s not the issue.  If one is merely running near the top of capacity there won’t be a problem most of the time.  Only when things get really heavy will problems appear.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.