Triple monitor having blurry red text

Smartly Done

So to start : computer is a MSI GP75 Leopard laptop with an i7-10750H and RTX 2070

I have 3 Acer nitro VGO VG240Y monitors, monitors are set up with 1x hdmi / 1x mini dp to hdmi cable / 1x usb 3 to hdmi adapter 

all three monitors are set to 120hz and 1920x1080 resolution, physically working fine but the issue is: 

the monitor with the usb 3 to hdmi adapter is showing the colour red blurry, so any text chat is blurry, any other colour or anything is fine, it's just red/orange/dark yellow maybe.

I have switched the cable to all 3 monitors and it happens on all of them, but the hdmi and minidp to hdmi setup is working perfect. 

also if i switch to 3840x2160 it isn't blurry anymore, but any other resolution it is. 

I have had a similar problem recently. Connected a 4K screen to a laptop through a usb adapter and it looked blurry. Turns out windows tried to scale the gui so everything looks regular sized on 4k. Obviously something failed in that regard. When selecting the 4k screen as primary monitor the laptop screen would go blurry instead. Another problem I ran into was putting it into the wrong usb port as apparently a lack of bandwidth also ruins the day. I would:

- check if windows isnt trying to do some weird scaling thing

- try the hdmi adapter in other ports

- try to lower the refreshrate to 60hz

I doubt it'll fix the the issues but you can try to run Windows's 'ClearType' utility to see if that helps.