Looking to sell current pc to get pre-built with a 3080 or 3080ti

Yea, just like the title says I'm looking into selling my current PC to help finance getting a pre-built just so I can get my hands on a 3080. I've never sold old pc hardware before so I don't know what is standard, but I figure 50% of retail is more than fair. But would still like other people's opinions on if I'm asking for to much, or am I actually asking for to little. Would be asking for $600 CAD, breakdown of price is below

Ryzen 5 3600: $150
MSI B450-A PRO: $50
2x8GB DDR4 Patriot Viper: $30
Gigabyte Windforce GTX 1080: $300
NZXT H440: $30
EVGA 650W PSU:$30
512GB ADATA SU800: $20

Budget (including currency): TBD 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I play a large variety of games, anything from Bind of Isaac, to Destiny, the recently released God of War pc port

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

In this market, I WISH I could get a 1080 for $300. 

It's a very fair price but if I was using eBay as a comparison, you could comfortably add $200 to the price tag and it's still a good deal. Depending on your local market, a higher price might be in order.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

In my area, which is usually fairly competitive on prices, that system would easily be going for $700-800 US. I would feel completely fine listing it at ~$1000 CAD (or whatever the conversion rate comes out to be). If you want it gone faster, knock $100 off. Either way, you can get a lot more for that system then you're trying for.

If this was 2 years ago (pre shortages), I'd say your prices were low but fair, but in this market, everything has gone up.