So I have done some troubleshooting but it doesn’t give me the problem

Brian morgan

So when ever I play rust my computer like to just crash and when ever I install a game on steam my drivers for my wireless adapter for my internet just uninstalls and I really could use some help I just don’t have any money rn to pay some one to look at it 

full system specs would be a good start to help you

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I have Ryzen 7 2700x 8 cores I have xfx Amd Radeon Rx 5500 Xt 8gb thicc ii pro and I have 2 8gb memory and I have 2tb hard drive barracuda And a 500 w power supply 

33 minutes ago, Brian morgan said:

just crash

like a BSoD or the system just suddenly restarts?

33 minutes ago, Brian morgan said:

my drivers for my wireless adapter for my internet just uninstalls

explain further.

Plus, you didn't list all specs, OS, patch level, this wireless card (USB, PCIe, PCI?), what kind of things connected to the PC.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Also, quote me so I know you replied

3 minutes ago, Brian morgan said:

Is I possible to send u a video of the thing you need cause I kinda a newbie a computer stuff @Radium_Angel

Yeah, you can upload it to YT, or post it here (assuming it's under 20MB in size) or post a link to wherever you've got it stored. I'll be happy to take a look at it and see what's what.

I have my mouse and keyboard connected to my computer and I have my wireless adapter for Wi-Fi and I have Bluetooth headphone connected to 

So I just need to know where to find it do u have a discord so u could walk me though and could u watch a screen sharing 

6 minutes ago, Brian morgan said:

So I just need to know where to find it do u have a discord so u could walk me though and could u watch a screen sharing 

I'm at work, I cannot do that.

I can walk you through some steps to possibly fix things, but I need to either see the video first, or I need you to explain, in detail, the problems you are having.

Since you say you are new to computers, the video of the problems happening will be far more useful than trying to ask you 20 questions.

Just now, Brian morgan said:

I'm going to PM you. Hold tight