Cpu temps 69c in bios (with video)

Seems like an old system, maybe the thermal paste is dry? And have you already cleaned it?

4 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

Seems like an old system, maybe the thermal paste is dry? And have you already cleaned it?

yeah yesterday i changed it with some mx5 and still experience the same issue  

9 minutes ago, mayham776 said:

"Cpu temps 69c in bios"

noice

judging by the video you have a sabertooth board, a 4770k, a 240mm corsair rad and what looks to be a corsair 4000d airflow case

looks like one of those older aios so either the thermal paste has dried up, the pump is dead, or even both.

is this a system you are upgrading or a system you are selling?

Spoiler

for optimization id reccomend doing a modest overclock with 1.3-1.35v so it remains somewhat efficient but with high clocks, or you can just do a balls to the walls overclock and raise freq and volt as high as possible (max 1.55v intel spec) while keeping cpu under 80c, also flash the bios from sabertooth z97 to maximus vi extreme for better overclocking ability (better volt regulation so less volts needed for an oc, better ram oc, etc.), luckily asus kept using socketed bios till x99/z97 so its easy to just buy a cheapo usb bios programmer like ch341a and flash the bios, no worries with bricking cause you have a bios programmer and you can reflash it if something goes wrong

8 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

noice

judging by the video you have a sabertooth board, a 4770k, a 240mm corsair rad and what looks to be a corsair 4000d airflow case

looks like one of those older aios so either the thermal paste has dried up, the pump is dead, or even both.

is this a system you are upgrading or a system you are selling?

Reveal hidden contents

for optimization id reccomend doing a modest overclock with 1.3-1.35v so it remains somewhat efficient but with high clocks, or you can just do a balls to the walls overclock and raise freq and volt as high as possible (max 1.55v intel spec) while keeping cpu under 80c, also flash the bios from sabertooth z97 to maximus vi extreme for better overclocking ability (better volt regulation so less volts needed for an oc, better ram oc, etc.), luckily asus kept using socketed bios till x99/z97 so its easy to just buy a cheapo usb bios programmer like ch341a and flash the bios, no worries with bricking cause you have a bios programmer and you can reflash it if something goes wrong

well your right about the specs you said but i replaced new thermal paste yesterday with mx5 artic. i wanna upgrade because these parts are now running into problems 

4 minutes ago, mayham776 said:

well your right about the specs you said but i replaced new thermal paste yesterday with mx5 artic. i wanna upgrade because these parts are now running into problems 

In that case its def the aio, pump is prob dead or something, if its not the aio then youll have to delid your cpu cause tim that connects the die to the ihs might have dried up