Please! Stop roasting and hate chromebook!

HQuan

Why you guys all keep roasting, hating and compare Chromebook with other laptop that it is weak, not strong hardware and shitty? 

Fine. Chromebooks are low-end laptop made for students, daily-use people. Chromebooks are weak because student do not run AE on it, daily-use people do not export 1 hour of 4K video in 2 minutes.

And more obliviously, it cheap!

Everyone deserve a shit performance processor

'cause they're cheap lol

- HQuan, AMD, Intel and 15 more PC brand

image.thumb.png.e5783692ee657bac6a76ddd4505fcb94.png

And it cheap, obliviously for student and daily-use, who don't care performance, all need is a laptop can study online, browsing the web, prepare a document or simply, watch a movie.

So, it totally not made for heavy-use. Why keep roasting it?

(Discuss)

Because a decent, used Thinkpad that will outperform one in every way can be had for like $200-300. They run Windows so good software support, have actually good processors in them, you don't have to worry about Google stopping software updates, etc. 

Source: Have bought 2-3 cheap Thinkpads in the $200-300 range that outperform a Chromebook in every way. 

I mean, if you really need a laptop now and just need it to run a web browser, they're fine, it's just that the laptops themselves have so many corners cut design-wise (terrible displays, flimsy construction, etc.) that you're better off buying a good, used laptop than getting a Chromebook. There's always Chromium OS if you want the Chrome OS feel but with good hardware. Unless what you need genuinely requires Chrome OS, which is basically limited to K-12 schooling, a used laptop is the way to go. 

TBH, I'm probably the only person in Humboldt County that is willing to work on a Chromebook and the reason that I am the only person working on them is that the only other repair facility in the county won't take them.  They're junk.  Spend your money on something that has a real machine on the inside.  Sure, the low-end machines will most likely have Windows S on them but that is an easy fix to upgrade to Windows Home.  Like I said, Chromebooks are JUNK.

Let's be honest, Chromebooks are just laptops who don't have a decent hardware specyfication - it's optymalized just for Chrombook OS - or its Chrome OS , i can be wrong now- and this is just for users who dont need from laptop, checking e-mails, looking on websites , sometimes watching video on YouTube or another platform and maybe simple text edit - writing simple documents. Do they are good for children ? Im not sure, I was have my first computer and it was 486 dx if good rember whit graphics card Hercules - it have DOS, then was Pentium 200 MHz - in school we was able to used a terminal on lesson to warking on it. Now how it have be? I don't run or don't check somenting in terminal, because don't know how or where it is ? Because it need a make few clicks and all working , and go to store , buy laptop whit no operating system , check setting in BIOS /UEFI and instal system what you want Like Manjaro or Windows? Do children or students can do this on Chromebook? I really doubt on it ? How many times you was burned CPU when wanted a makeoverclocking - i was burned a Duron - now don't remember model , also got Intel Celeron 366 - where was needed a move advehite tape on one pin and then move CPU into socket and you get higher speed. Do can do this on Chromebook? 

Chromebook is like Apple - they want that you was been using just their stuff and you losing skills and knowledge to use a others operating systems. 

Also who was installed a Windows NT - and it was requred a fat16 and it was need a change it , and continue instalation , how you think did today what teaching on lesson students could do this? Or in second way, from fat 16 going on fat 32? When was windows 2000 then was NTFS file sustem - im not sure. 

Best regards, Kisses, Kate