Cant find keycap sets for this layout...?

jsanden

I have buildt a keyboard and i need keycaps. See the picture for the keyboard i have. Does anyone that has more exsperience in keyboard tell me where i can find a keycap set that fits my keyboard or if its a special type or something? Because i can find anything that seems to fit...

Thanks!

Skjermbilde 2022-01-14 210710.png

Can see if I can help, thing with this layout, that is known as 65% layout, is that you need a 1.75U Shift (U being just Unit, so 1U is just one square button), and in this example's case, you need 1U Modifier keys for the right-hand side Mods. Looks like you also need an Escape key for the number row, and Delete for the row relative to the top Alpha keys, Page Up for the middle Alpha row and Page Down for the lower Alpha row, the rest is pretty standard.

Best question to start with if wanting to help finding a keycap set for this board, what is your budget?

20 hours ago, Mina Darsh said:

Can see if I can help, thing with this layout, that is known as 65% layout, is that you need a 1.75U Shift (U being just Unit, so 1U is just one square button), and in this example's case, you need 1U Modifier keys for the right-hand side Mods. Looks like you also need an Escape key for the number row, and Delete for the row relative to the top Alpha keys, Page Up for the middle Alpha row and Page Down for the lower Alpha row, the rest is pretty standard.

Best question to start with if wanting to help finding a keycap set for this board, what is your budget?

Thanks for the answer. I live in norway so the prices on things are a bit different. But i can buy stuff from banggood. I dont want to spend very much money but i would want a "clean" or minimalistic set. Do you have any recomandetions? (sorry for my spelling)

Hmmm, don't often look on Banggood, most of the time on Ali Express, could have a look there too. So, I take it something different than what is now on the board, but still matching nicely with the case colour, if that is the case colour? Could see if I can recommend something. Also, there are many keycap profiles too, the most used one being OEM, followed by Cherry (OEM but less tall pretty much), are you looking for something like that or perhaps something else? (There are options that are much taller, more retro looking and there are options that don't have a different shape for each row, making it easier to use keys on a different row.)

9 hours ago, Mina Darsh said:

Hmmm, don't often look on Banggood, most of the time on Ali Express, could have a look there too. So, I take it something different than what is now on the board, but still matching nicely with the case colour, if that is the case colour? Could see if I can recommend something. Also, there are many keycap profiles too, the most used one being OEM, followed by Cherry (OEM but less tall pretty much), are you looking for something like that or perhaps something else? (There are options that are much taller, more retro looking and there are options that don't have a different shape for each row, making it easier to use keys on a different row.)

I have some akko ocean blue switches and the white keyboard case. I'd really like some minimalistic ones or retro style. Do you think you can find some? 

Thanks