What can I stress test with?

mikeman902

I'm looking for software to stress test my GPU, does anybody use software that they like and can refer me to? 

Thanks 

I'm looking for software to stress test my GPU, does anybody use software that they like and can refer me to? 

Thanks 

Check out:

http://unigine.com/products/heaven/

https://unigine.com/products/valley/

Even though the best stress test for the GPU (when it comes to testing overclock) is to test some of the games that you play.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Ungine valley and furmark are both great programs to benchmark and stress test your gpu

*unigine valley

Ungine Heaven or Valley and Furmark are both great for stress-testing your GPU. MSI Kombustor is also pretty good (It is very similar to Furmark)

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

I wouldn't use synthetic tests such as furmark or msi kumboster because there have been reports where they dmg the gpu or some problems coming up with them. Just use unigine valley or similar game-like programs

I wouldn't use synthetic tests such as furmark or msi kumboster because there have been reports where they dmg the gpu or some problems coming up with them. Just use unigine valley or similar game-like programs

Definitely take note of this.

I am personally not aware of synthetic tests such as those actually damaging the GPU, but they sure don't always yield the proper or exact results. If you're stress-testing for gaming, use Unigine Heaven or Unigine Valley.

That'll be all that you need to get your answers and game-like results.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

So much this

It seems to me that Furmark has the highest KDR too. 

shit straight up stomps noobs (while not being reliable) 

Error: 410

• 1 year later...

Heaven or valley? Which one is more stressful?

CPU: Intel i7 4700 GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 Storage: 1TB Western Blue RAM: 8 GB GDDR3 Operating Software: Windows 10 Power Supply: XFX XTR 550W Case: Shitty HP Case From Old Pre Built PC
<p>

Heaven or valley? Which one is more stressful?

i don't think it really matters, they're both very similar