CPU Usage is 100%,and GPU is 5% while gaming

Go to solution Solved by Sprawlie,
On 1/12/2022 at 2:21 PM, Pavo05 said:

Yea I know, but just on lol. For example Forza Horizon 4 goes 60 fps on high, fh5 medium 90 100fps, squad game that is way more than lol is going around 50 70 fps high,mafia definitive edition on high locked 60fps. I know its old and its 100% how you said, but that that lol goes worse than any of these games its... 

the important thing is that you’re still able to play games and enjoy them though! so that’s still good and dont take what I said as some sort of elitist pc masterrace comment.

the fact you’ve made this machien work for you is great. I wish we could do something to help you out, but it’s just the age of the parts.

5 hours ago, mapegl said:

Just from personal experience. I built a "cheap" system last winter with a 3770 and a GTX 1050 and the 1050 was often under 50% usage due to a massive bottleneck from the cpu. 5% seems low, but then again squad is quite demanding for what it is.

My friend have also 1050Ti and i5 2400,its same gen cpu but its weaker then mine, and he dont have issues. I think its problem with lol mors than my hardware. When i was getting this pc, i was some bottleeck checker site. And how i remember bottleneck was less then 3%

7 hours ago, Pavo05 said:

Lol have some full repair tool in client, myb that will help, it is like reinstall or i need real reinstall

I honestly have no idea; I've played very little LoL (more of a DotA player myself).

You can try that and, if the issue persists, just nuke the entire game installation and reinstall from scratch.

On 1/12/2022 at 2:21 PM, Pavo05 said:

Yea I know, but just on lol. For example Forza Horizon 4 goes 60 fps on high, fh5 medium 90 100fps, squad game that is way more than lol is going around 50 70 fps high,mafia definitive edition on high locked 60fps. I know its old and its 100% how you said, but that that lol goes worse than any of these games its... 

the important thing is that you’re still able to play games and enjoy them though! so that’s still good and dont take what I said as some sort of elitist pc masterrace comment.

the fact you’ve made this machien work for you is great. I wish we could do something to help you out, but it’s just the age of the parts.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams

System: R9-5950x, ASUS X570-Pro, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070s. 32GB DDR4 @ 3200mhz.

8 hours ago, Rauten said:

I honestly have no idea; I've played very little LoL (more of a DotA player myself).

You can try that and, if the issue persists, just nuke the entire game installation and reinstall from scratch.

Okyy, thnks

4 hours ago, Sprawlie said:

Thankss on help, yee it was really amazing when i saw mafia de runing fine, and fh5 for example. For me its just problem i dont have earnings on my own, i had few jobs about photoshop and earned but thats a little cash,here I can buy new components but i think its not most important thing now, my dad could by me rly decent pc but he dont want to invest in things thst dont bring back lol, when i get wish for new pc I will place topic here to hear your opinions so that will help me. Thanks 

5 minutes ago, Pavo05 said:

Thankss on help, yee it was really amazing when i saw mafia de runing fine, and fh5 for example. For me its just problem i dont have earnings on my own, i had few jobs about photoshop and earned but thats a little cash,here I can buy new components but i think its not most important thing now, my dad could by me rly decent pc but he dont want to invest in things thst dont bring back lol, when i get wish for new pc I will place topic here to hear your opinions so that will help me. Thanks 

Look forward to being able to help when that time comes

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams

19 minutes ago, Sprawlie said:

Look forward to being able to help when that time comes

Now I m thinking, how much i can get for selling i7 2600 working on 4.0Ghz,16gb ram 4x4 ddr3 and mobo asus p8h67. Then to go for i3 10100f or i saw small diff in price i3 10105F, and i7 6700 but its older than these two. And to buy new mobo and ram,i dont know prices where you live. To pair with Asus Expedition RX 570 4gb

4 hours ago, Pavo05 said:

Now I m thinking, how much i can get for selling i7 2600 working on 4.0Ghz,16gb ram 4x4 ddr3 and mobo asus p8h67. Then to go for i3 10100f or i saw small diff in price i3 10105F, and i7 6700 but its older than these two. And to buy new mobo and ram,i dont know prices where you live. To pair with Asus Expedition RX 570 4gb

If you can save up for now. A cheap B450 board, with any Ryzen based cpu you can find on the used and dirt cheap will be absolutely perfect budget option. 

2 hours ago, Sprawlie said:

If you can save up for now. A cheap B450 board, with any Ryzen based cpu you can find on the used and dirt cheap will be absolutely perfect budget option. 

I dont know why I found i3 10105f for 97$, and cant find any ryzen. cheapest is 200$

5 minutes ago, Pavo05 said:

I dont know why I found i3 10105f for 97$, and cant find any ryzen. cheapest is 200$

that i3 is probably still a huge upgrade... i mean im not sure about this, but its possible your cpu really has issues with this specific game. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

15 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

that i3 is probably still a huge upgrade... i mean im not sure about this, but its possible your cpu really has issues with this specific game. 

Ohh,I just want to know is it good combo. Thanks for your suggestion, I m not yet at home when i get back and reinstall the game I will put her. However ur suggestion goes nice with my budget 🤣