Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Action there are some, like a lot of isekai even though many of them are generic or bad, at least some of them have fun action.

Hellsing ultimate might take itself too seriously, but you also got an abridged verison of it that wants to be more fun and short. Both are good, there is an older version too.

As with a lot of unfinished anime from japan, there is also a lot more recent ones from china too and I guess korea too.

Good animation, not the best story and waits for 2nd season "vinland" viking anime.

Demon slayer got some action, if you can deal with everything else in it and some of it's characters.

Mob 100 got good action, but might not be what you want.

Other series, drama to life.

The Case Files of Jeweler Richard

Ballroom e Youkoso

Cells at work (anime about the body)

Arte

Baccano

Saga of Tanya the Evil/Youjo Senki, while a bit odd it does well for it's first season

To Your Eternity (newer) it gives something of content and story, a bit odd in getting everything to work together but have some good while gory stories.

Sometimes a bit much, sometimes there is a nice balance and a few stories to cherish that completes their goal/end, compared to other animes. Not over yet, but first season has some good bits.

Edited by Quackers101
To Your eternity

I am on a car trip that lasts~12 hours straight so....

I rewatching high school fleet.

Now I am rewatching sao mother's Rosario.

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

It's been many years since i watched it, but i just wanted to say "fuck the endless 8" arc.

If you know, you know.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

On 8/8/2021 at 10:18 PM, -CLASSIFIED- said:

heh , remember the old teamspeak days tho? now that was some top tier cancer. 

It's been so long man...

Also you quoted me from 2018 lol

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

when CR gets taken in by funimation, goodbye streaming platforms. Maybe just some less known ones to take the blunt.

I didn’t know that Geralt was bald during his youth. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

On 6/22/2021 at 2:21 PM, CerealExperimentsLain said:

Mobile Suit Gundam Hathaway's Flash

why are some anime names so unnecessarily long lol.

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

5 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

I didn’t know that Geralt was bald during his youth. 

is this just a solo moive or is there an anime before it?

-----------------

#

I'm giving up on the Gen VII Pokemon show. I just can't watch it - there doesn't seem to be a purpose to it anymore. The plot of Sun/Moon was that the Aether Foundation was evil, but in the show that was only Faba and that was dealt with. Team Skull never does much aside from annoying you as well.

I'm going back to Gen VI. At least there stuff actually happened.

elephants

3 hours ago, FakeKGB said:

I'm giving up on the Gen VII Pokemon show. I just can't watch it - there doesn't seem to be a purpose to it anymore. The plot of Sun/Moon was that the Aether Foundation was evil, but in the show that was only Faba and that was dealt with. Team Skull never does much aside from annoying you as well.

I'm going back to Gen VI. At least there stuff actually happened.

I think it was that series of Pokemon that was on when my GF was in the ER for a bit. it came on around 6AM and I'd been there with her since about 10PM without sleeping. I was pretty sure one of the nurses must have slipped me some drugs because yeah I've seen some Pokemon before, I'm vaguely familiar with the franchise...but this was some drugged out looking stuff.

On 8/28/2021 at 2:23 PM, adarw said:

Long you say?

What ever do you mean?

Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack

Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory

Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO: The Hidden One Year War

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 the Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

But yeah, they do get some pretty long titles.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

On 8/29/2021 at 5:23 AM, adarw said:

Because they are very often based on light novels.

and light novel titles are stupid,

for example, in no particular order:

1. Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill
  2. My Mental Multiple-choice Power is Completely Ruining my School Romantic Comedy

3. I'm a Behemoth, an S-Ranked Monster, but Mistaken for a Cat, I Live as an Elf Girl's Pet

4. I’m a High School Boy and a Bestselling Light Novel Author, Strangled by My Female Junior and a Voice Actress

5. my next life as a villainess; all routes lead to doom

6. Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (this was a manga first, still a dumb name)

7. Shomin Sample: I Was Abducted by an Elite All-Girls School as a Sample Commoner

8. Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?

9. Reborn as a Vending Machine, Now I Wander the Dungeon

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

On 8/30/2021 at 7:53 AM, Arika S said:

Because they are very often based on light novels.

and light novel titles are stupid,

2. My Mental Multiple-choice Power is Completely Ruining my School Romantic Comedy

3. I'm a Behemoth, an S-Ranked Monster, but Mistaken for a Cat, I Live as an Elf Girl's Pet

4. I’m a High School Boy and a Bestselling Light Novel Author, Strangled by My Female Junior and a Voice Actress

7. Shomin Sample: I Was Abducted by an Elite All-Girls School as a Sample Commoner

it's what's popular, it's just like youtube titles, stupidier the title more picks it has like:

Gourmet Food in a Different World

I Shaved. Then I Brought A High School Girl Home

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?

The Other World's Wizard Does Not Chant

it's like more popular something it gets, more trashie it becomes

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

• bad, but sorta nice city building (not world) and a time waster, 5-10 episodes it can take to just get things going...

Made in the Abyss

• Good, but seems uncomplete as of yet and might get too gory at a later stages, first season is good in and of itself. (good music and art, dont watch the 2 first movies as "recaps")

Dragon Maid, season 1 vs season 2.

• First season had some nicer show with some life to it, but second season felt a bit... so many focuses on other aspects and sexualize certain content.

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom (generic long title)

• Seems decent but not done, could fall apart in needed episodes or in combat balance. first episode wasn't too great, but it has a nice feel to it later on and is more down to earth in some ways compared to other animes. Not a lot of nonsense, which helps it a bit. The power balance of the world and what a "futuristic" hero would put into it has on it or on the show overall, either make or break the show and if it gets the needed episodes to make the show "complete".

Kingdom  (kind of total war shogun anime first season mixed content)

• Decent but too many episodes although it needs it, focus on massive battles under the chinese Qin dynasty (around 206 BC) not sure about how accurate it is or not. Mix of animation and CGI, CGI can be really bad and the first episode the worst, each season it gets better. Focusing on diplomatic (somewhat) and some in how they fought very large scale wars (could be better showcase of it).

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress Series (12 episodes, 3 movies)

from some of the creators of attack on titan with some similar details and action, just different with maybe a better character progression or relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ9VjFBqfH8

Other type of anime and Chinese

Spoiler

The Daily Life of Immortal King

Only chinese, which means mostly bad and confusing subtitles. Bad social or talking in it, but some good action scenes. And not completed with not enough episodes?

China's anime take on Esport (group/solo PvP arena from selected game title) RPG gaming. Might be the Subtitles that ruins it and chinese anime can sometimes have worse progression. Some good moments but might be easier if one was chinese to enjoy or you wont get much out of it and get boring like with most chinese anime and its quality of subtitles.

Fog Hill of Five Elements

A bit of war and elements, but in a different way compared to something like avatar (air bender).

Spoiler

Good Luck Girl! (very anime, decent or generic)

• A girl with too much luck, gets the goddess of being unlucky to balance the world powers of luck. With some fun or decent anime nonsense, to that of japanese and anime references.

Valkyria Chronicles

Decent enough WW2 like anime with steampunk design in form of magic-ish tech, might not have as much grip today with some of its animation and content or progression. To its use of female Valkyries as "atomic weapons", and used as pieces to balance the power during the war.

Fena: Pirate Princess (recently released, co-production between CR and Adult Swim)

to me seems a bit generic, some might like the "romantic" aspect it might have or give, to its art (mixed in art for motion)

On 8/28/2021 at 9:26 PM, adarw said:

is this just a solo moive or is there an anime before it?

Just a solo movie that follows young Vesemir. The style, both in art and writing, are very similar to how Netflix did their Castlevania series. It suits the universe, so in my opinion that is not a bad thing. I perhaps would have liked a little bit more Witcher-ing, but the animation is well done and it looks good. It's a fun watch if you like the Witcher universe of enjoyed their Castlevania series.

On 8/30/2021 at 7:53 AM, Arika S said:

With all due respect to the writers, but at this point this falls in the "I'm can't think of a title so here's a synopsis" category for me lol. Or they never bothered and just stuck with the working title after a while.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

15 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

To me, Goblin Slayer is more of a borderline "cultured anime" whereas Berserk is more of an edgelord anime.

like berserk and goblin slayer, they both have a lot of issues when it comes as a "show".

Certain aspects from both can be good, but also both of them can go too far, at least the older berserk feels more in line with being a bit more "realistic" to its setting.

rant

Spoiler

While goblin slayer can be over the top like what it wants to start off with, compared to where it goes. One point at least with goblin slayer, it's not afraid to go all in on something, even if it's succeed or not. goblin slayer is decent in some of it's content, while certain parts feels like it needs more substance with the themes it wants to use. As I do agree that some reviewers just stuck with the shock factor, not the show overall. As in short, people underestimate goblins and they take the risk/horrors from it while the goblin slayer knows how to handle it and people think he is underpowered for dealing with goblins. Which is all well and good, but at times its just gory or nudity/fan service for the sake of it (dont remeber if there was much of it or not). As with older berserk it all fit under it's theme, and the god's punishment at the end (which could go too far) but to me feels like it carries more meaning behind it and symbolism with it and combined with some awesome sound tracks.

On 8/31/2021 at 9:25 PM, Quackers101 said:

each season it gets better

every true.

-----------------

#

13 minutes ago, adarw said:

every true.

have you watched it? or just a general statement. ish~

not the best, but got some moments, a bit time wasting, but a lot of anime is like that : /

1 minute ago, Quackers101 said:

have you watched it? or just a general statement. ish~

not the best, but got some moments, a bit time wasting, but a lot of anime is like that : /

i watched it, it was geting boring tho, might let them finsh the season and il just watch the rest of the season all together

-----------------

#

Look at this and laugh.....Netflix is gonna ruin Cowboy Bebop.

Fan Film kekeke

"Whatever happens, happens." - Spike Spiegel

On 9/4/2021 at 7:29 PM, CalintzJerevinan said:

Look at this and laugh.....Netflix is gonna ruin Cowboy Bebop.

Fan Film kekeke

The guy playing Spike is afraid of being compared to the OG animation version of him, not doing a good enough job. 

Meanwhile the one playing Faye is poking at fans and causing drama. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

2 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

The guy playing Spike is afraid of being compared to the OG animation version of him, not doing a good enough job. 

Meanwhile the one playing Faye is poking at fans and causing drama. 

Here's more of that fan film of Cowboy Bebop.

"Whatever happens, happens." - Spike Spiegel