Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
On 1/14/2021 at 11:25 AM, sub68 said:

no kidding

also she doesn't believe that facebook is messed up

lol

Over protective parents that don't know how tech work is kinda annoying ... I say that as a parent myself! lol

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Just now, wkdpaul said:

Over protective parents that don't know how tech work is kinda annoying ... I say that as a parent myself! lol

I find this funny yet true for some reason

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

I always wondered why MAL provides blood types found my answer two months later

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

On 1/14/2021 at 10:25 AM, sub68 said:

if you count a freshman in high school

no kidding

also she doesn't believe that facebook is messed up

On 1/19/2021 at 11:03 AM, wkdpaul said:

lol

I wouldn't be the person I am today if not for all the really bad really messed up stuff I saw on the internet back in my youth. Might be a better or worse person, but I would certainly not be the person I am today.  I quit facebook around 10 years ago, one of the better things I've done in my life to be honest.

Just now, Bitter said:

I quit facebook around 10 years ago, one of the better things I've done in my life to be honest.

I dont have facebook or any social media

no twitter

no instagram

no snapchat(is this still a thing yes or no)

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Just now, sub68 said:

I dont have facebook or any social media

no twitter

no instagram

no snapchat(is this still a thing yes or no)

Oh yeah none of that for me either, GF has those and some *ahem* other less savory platforms but hey money is money.

Just now, Bitter said:

Oh yeah none of that for me either,

yeah I just don't like them

also tick tok get the frick out right now I don't want the Chinese gov to see me

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Love live s1 ep 13

16114473233664521939880157999851.thumb.jpg.086e63635db097667e5b76cd28da0f7e.jpg

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Greetings anime fans,

I am in need of your knowledge.

I'm looking for some ww2 anime, if such a thing exists.

Specifically, something based on the Night Witches

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches

Or something set in a ww2-era sci-fi/horror theme?

I seem to recall something out of russia perhaps, about some characters that either have or gain super powers from possibly alien tech, but memory escapes me.

Anything you can suggest is welcome (and yes, I know about Girls und Panzer, but that's all)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

12 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

what your looking for is strike witches (ww2 planes) though I havnt seen it but other ww2 counterparts EDIT its about planes except its the girls that are the planes 

girls und panzer (ww2 tanks)

high school fleet (ww2 ships)

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Lord fluffy is finally meeting his daughters 

And to anyone interested to watch the entire series 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I might have a problem

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

what have you guys been watching for me it has been love live

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

• 2 weeks later...

thanks MAL

image.png.12700bbc58cc304f0a9768c325b94c1d.png

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

On 1/26/2021 at 9:26 AM, Radium_Angel said:

Greetings anime fans,

I am in need of your knowledge.

Specifically, something based on the Night Witches

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches

Or something set in a ww2-era sci-fi/horror theme?

I seem to recall something out of russia perhaps, about some characters that either have or gain super powers from possibly alien tech, but memory escapes me.

Anything you can suggest is welcome (and yes, I know about Girls und Panzer, but that's all)

I would suggest "Saga of Tanya the Evil"

it's a WW2 analogue with magical elements as seen from the German side of the war.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Started watching Hunter x Hunter (2011) during my vacation (beginning of the month), I basically binged the first 60 episodes! lol

Pretty good IMO.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Dam, topic kinda dead 😔. Anyways, question for my fellow manga readers; how do you read your manga (physical copy, SJ+, Kindle/ereader, etc.)? Personally, I like to get the physical copies. Altho, i'm kinda tired of having to wait for the english translations to be published and cost so i'm thinking of getting SJ+. But, I feel like getting physical copies supports the artists the most. Also, I like looking at all the manga i've read on my shelf and also feeling the pages is nice.

3 minutes ago, DriftMan said:

I used to own lots of manga, but it became way too expensive as I started reading more and more

Lol, it is quite expensive, during the summer i used to go to the library and read a ton of manga there and if they didn't have one I wanted to read, I would just go and get it or just read it at B&N and go back. Although, the selection was quite limited, and now I don't have a lot of time to spend all day at the library anymore, and also our library is closed to like walk in (due to covid). But i do wish i didnt spend so much on manga.

1 minute ago, DriftMan said:

I bought the Fullmetal Alchemist Kanzenban, each book was around 12€ and there were 18 of them, so it's more than 200€ for a manga series... I sold it, as well as most of my collection (I bought a couple of "box set", like Claymore, etc for "cheap", like 80€ in Amazon in English), there are few ways of reading manga and it's a pity none is budget friendly

It varies like $9-14 for manga here at least in my experience. I usually just get one or two at a time but i can't stop starting new ones even tho i have a ton i need to finish. Idk if they have half price books there but its a used book store and they have manga, but tbh it's not a huge selection but it's fairly cheap, if you can find what you want. Also, as i said before the library is free and always there. But, SJ+ is only like $1/mo and has translated chapters before they print, but it's only some Shonen Jump manga (altho it is a wide selection.)

Been watching Dr. Stone when I can't sleep at night, it's ok. Wishing, still, for season 3 of Konosuba.

2 hours ago, Retro_R said:

how do you read your manga

I read mine online.
I'm not a fan of physical objects. I'd rather have an entire library worth of books in the palm of my hand, than an actual library at home.
Holding a real book is nice... But it's just "one more thing" I'd have to carry if I wanted to read it anywhere but home.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

8 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

I read mine online.
I'm not a fan of physical objects. I'd rather have an entire library worth of book in the palm of my hand, than an actual library at home.
Holding a real book is nice... But it's just "one more thing" I'd have to carry if I wanted to read it anywhere but home.

i can get that, it's a bit cumbersome to carry a bunch of manga everywhere haha.