Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anime Club - Heaven Society

3 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Did you update drivers recently? Has this happened before, or is it just now happening?

yes did just update drivers but it was happening before, also figured it out with the help of 2 peeps on the forums. in a round about way t hey helped me determine what it was.

Basically afterburner was reporting gpu2 was having all the usage and everything and gpu1 was idling and i was curious and wondering why since gpu1 should be the one working. after a few things tried i switched to nvidia precision and then noticed that he gpu order was different then what afterburner was saying. 

so was like what the hell... so which card is actually gpu1. then i remembered i had my old OC logs that i made to keep track of what my card could do and remembered that my first card boosted to 1366. so it was a matter of finding what card was boosting to that turns out afterburner was wring and gpu2 is actually gpu1 and so now i was stuck with figuring out why was gpu1 having that constant load.

tried some things than then disabled 3 of my 4 displays and that load immediately dropped to normal. so that was the problem... if you can call it that. just an error in afterburner that lead to me thinking something was wrong

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

so i've been meaning to find another pair of headphones... currently using superlux hd 668b and has served me quite well. but its starting to become uncomfortable to wear.. 

looked at the obvious choices so far: hd 518 and hd 558. any others? 

8 hours ago, Technicolors said:

so i've been meaning to find another pair of headphones... currently using superlux hd 668b and has served me quite well. but its starting to become uncomfortable to wear.. 

Status Audio open or closed seem to be decent or the Dt 770s

Steve

3 hours ago, Laputacake said:

Status Audio open or closed seem to be decent or the Dt 770s

Status Audio is bae.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

19 hours ago, Technicolors said:

What's your budget? Oh and you can always buy some Brainwavz headphone pads to solve comfort issues. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

2 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

What's your budget? Oh and you can always buy some Brainwavz headphone pads to solve comfort issues. 

100 usd. 

not really the problem with the pads (already changed them). i'm looking for headphones that have the ellipse shape, like the hd 518/558s 

Watchin Nanatsu no Taizai, quite amusing, i'm half way through and i like it!

Also watched 1 ep of DBSuper, apparently the new arc is going to be good so better keep up.

Ppl still talk about anime here right?...

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Dang. What a month I've had. Too busy to even comment on here much, let alone watch anime and the like. But now I finally had some time to watch/read stuff again, which is nice. It wasn't much yet, but it was nice to catch up a bit.

Rinne's second season is still chugging along being amusing, though it's disappointing to see how many corners Brains Base is cutting with the animation (at least the script tends to still be more decent than you'd expect for the concept).

Manga-wise, Helck seems to finally have gotten over itself and past its overwrought melodramatic "we should try to be friends" arc, and seems to be showing signs of having fun again. But by now the damage is done, and the series feels pretty generic and uninspired compared to the goofy parody it once was. Tomo-chan tried its hand at a makeover arc and it was alright, but did nothing particularly well or unexpected, so it wasn't anything memorable. And I caught up with Yumekuri for the heck of it, which is still borderline but seems to be trying a bit harder than it once did. I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not, but it's just enough to keep me from dropping it out of boredom for now. I will say that the MC is one of the better "support harem" MCs I've seen in a while, for what that's worth.

I also tried a new manga, Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, which is much more creative than the title would imply, but it's not shy about being just what you'd expect either. As such it's halfway between being my kind of read (an old-school fluff comedy about characters with strong personalities) and the kind of manga I hate (pandering moe junk with too much questionable fanservice). Still, I'm digging it much more than not. At the very least it's a better wind-down manga than Yumekuri, and I'd probably recommend it to people have a tolerance for moe fluff as long as it's better than you'd expect given that handicap.

Well, that's about it. I wonder if I'll have a chance to deal with my manga backlog soon, at least...

Well guys I finally finished my desktop build #Anthrax8 I bet some of you remember when I started that adventure.

28 minutes ago, TheProfosist said:

Well guys I finally finished my desktop build #Anthrax8 I bet some of you remember when I started that adventure.

i feel like there are ltt members born after you started that build

Here are the fullsize pics of Anthrax 8.0 as well

Anthrax%208.0%20-%20Build%20Complete%20-

Anthrax%208.0%20-%20Build%20Complete%20-

21 minutes ago, Charger said:

i feel like there are ltt members born after you started that build

ROFL :P the gestation period of humans isnt that short!

Wow, that's a pretty damn good build. BTW I need to pop on here more often. It's been like almost 9 months since I last posted here.

Laptop: ASUS G751JL-BBI7T29 GPU: GeForce GTX 965M 2GB CPU: Intel i7-4720HQ @ 2.6 GHz RAM: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (although I plan on upgrading this to 16 or potentially even 24 GB soon) Storage: 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD Mouse: Logitech G300s Headset: Turtle Beach EarForce P11

3 minutes ago, JarekBloodDragon said:

Wow, that's a pretty damn good build. BTW I need to pop on here more often. It's been like almost 9 months since I last posted here.

you have not really missed much sadly lol

6 minutes ago, JarekBloodDragon said:

if you want you can join our discord channel 

1 minute ago, Technicolors said:

if you want you can join our discord channel 

Oh, sure. Thanks! I'll be happy to.

Laptop: ASUS G751JL-BBI7T29 GPU: GeForce GTX 965M 2GB CPU: Intel i7-4720HQ @ 2.6 GHz RAM: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (although I plan on upgrading this to 16 or potentially even 24 GB soon) Storage: 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD Mouse: Logitech G300s Headset: Turtle Beach EarForce P11

13 minutes ago, JarekBloodDragon said:

10 minutes ago, Charger said:

umm yeah thing like above have kept me quite busy I mean that build only took me near 3 years now... Thanks for the compliment BTW!

9 minutes ago, Charger said:

Haha ok that's a relief. I already have to catch up on all of the major anime I missed this past year or so.

2 minutes ago, Charger said:

Twice today I have seen the side of my case open on my pc... I think my dog is trying to learn about the pc repair.

he/she should make an account here so we can talk and help him/her

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

x4i6aMG.jpg

xD

I can`t wait for 29.07 to come.

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

33 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

x4i6aMG.jpg

xD

I can`t wait for 29.07 to come.

29.07?

Also, should I give Attack on Titan and Soul Eater a chance?  I kinda tried to avoid them.

Home AI/Game Development, and Music Editing Workstation:

Bloodshed and the Fenris-Wolf:  https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Fx3sNP

Mobile Workstation:

Ryu Hayabusa:  https://pcpartpicker.com/list/37bVz7