Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anime Club - Heaven Society

44 minutes ago, helping said:

krim why do you love wasting time so much

Heh. We all did it at the stage of anime-lovin' that he's at, let him :)

I couldn't take Busters for more than a couple of episodes. So very, very Key. It was like solving a math formula.... a very rote and dry math formula with very basic characterization. The only excitement I was deriving was in anticipating whether I would have to wait 4, 8 or 16 episodes before the dramatic stuff began. I might have enjoyed it a bit more if it at least did that Air style "what is this silly random nonsense?" supernatural stuff.

27 minutes ago, Jack_of_all_Trades said:

I am so happy this is getting an adaptation :) it should be enjoyable for a lot of viewers.

Indeed. I sqee'd a little. Not that I think it's as strong of a romance story as I wish it was, but it's certainly high time for a more unique anime again.

4 hours ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

http://www.animemaru.com/togashi-announces-hes-taking-a-hiatus-from-his-hiatus/

It's pretty good, especially for its time. A bit old-school, but not as badly-aged as I expected when I watched some of it a year ago or so.

It isn't bad as it used to be.  I hated the show when I was young, but now it is just far more appealing.

Gaming Rig/Workstation:

Bloodshed and the Fenris-Wolf:

| CPU  Ryzen 9 3900x(Upping to a 5900x) | CPU Cooler:  EKWB EK-AIO 360 D-RGB | Paste:  Kryonaut | Motherboard:  ASUS ROG x570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RAM:  G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 | Boot Drive:  Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME | Storage Drives:  Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2-2280+Western Digital WD Blue 2 TB 2.5"+Seagate EXOS Enterprise 8 TB 3.5" 7200RPM+Toshiba X300 4 TB 3.5" | GPU:  PowerColor Radeon RX VEGA 64 8 GB Red Devil(Temporary/Getting a 3090)  | Case:  Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified (Black) with Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans 2-Pack+4x Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 Reds added | PSU:  EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply w/CableMod E-Series Cable Kit (Black/Red) | Case Fans:  2 Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans | Displays:  BenQ PD2700U 27.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz+Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27.0" 2560x1440 165 Hz+Vizio 55" Class 4K UHD Quantum Smartcast Smart TV HDR M-Series M55Q8-H1 | Mouse: Glorious Model D- Matte Black  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 7 Blackout - MK Exclusive First Release - RGB LED Double Shot PBT Mechanical Keyboard with Silent Red Switches | Mousepad:  Gaya Entertainment Oversized Gaming Mousepad Doom+Doom Eternal Giant Mouse Pad | Audio:  AKG K712 PRO Headphones+Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone+Kingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel Headset+iBasso IT01 Dynamic Driver Audiophile In-Ear Monitors/Earbuds (Black)+Pair of Mackie MR624s(came with stands+isolation pads) | OS:  Windows 10 Pro |

College 2-in-1:
Hati(Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14ARE05 81X20002US)

6 hours ago, Jack_of_all_Trades said:

I am so happy this is getting an adaptation :) it should be enjoyable for a lot of viewers.

That's a TV series, not a movie?
I've been bought just by visuals

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

1 hour ago, Charger said:

I don't know whether to be excited or freaked out.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Hows it going here guys? Ever since tapatalk could no longer connect I guess i just never bothered to poke my head in. I have very likely watched, started, and even finished a number of series since last being in here. If you care about that I do post about it on twitter from time to time.

Thought that some of you might be interested in a post I just finished up about my desk setup. https://goo.gl/uaodRs

Oh I have been watching more stuff direct from BD and DVD (or images). The experience audio and video wise is just superior. It been quite some time since I have mainly done that. I used to only watch stuff that way minus what never made it to the US or even to any sort of physical media (yes that does happen).

1 hour ago, TheProfosist said:

Hows it going here guys? Ever since tapatalk could no longer connect I guess i just never bothered to poke my head in. I have very likely watched, started, and even finished a number of series since last being in here. If you care about that I do post about it on twitter from time to time.

Thought that some of you might be interested in a post I just finished up about my desk setup. https://goo.gl/uaodRs

You fail. You use a short link to tweet while also embedding it, you didn't directly link to the site so it wouldn't pick up in a search engine, you didn't even link to the site...

I still need to read that.

awww yiss, season 2 of Konosuba is gonna be a thing

though season 1 is only 10 episodes.

Error: 410

21 minutes ago, Charger said:

You fail. You use a short link to tweet while also embedding it, you didn't directly link to the site so it wouldn't pick up in a search engine, you didn't even link to the site...

I still need to read that.

wert the short link should be to the site not the tweet #whoops my bad, oh wells

either way if you's guy's are interested check it out

7 hours ago, TheProfosist said:

Thought that some of you might be interested in a post I just finished up about my desk setup. https://goo.gl/uaodR

That's very nice. Id love to use that as a web developer, but the center monitors are a little too small for my tastes. Speaking of that, I've added your blog to my "redesign" folder. Hope you don't mind, I just enjoy redesigning websites in my own image and adding them to my portfolio.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Spoiler

Ranma 1/2 is weird.

Gaming Rig/Workstation:

| CPU  Ryzen 9 3900x(Upping to a 5900x) | CPU Cooler:  EKWB EK-AIO 360 D-RGB | Paste:  Kryonaut | Motherboard:  ASUS ROG x570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RAM:  G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 | Boot Drive:  Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME | Storage Drives:  Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2-2280+Western Digital WD Blue 2 TB 2.5"+Seagate EXOS Enterprise 8 TB 3.5" 7200RPM+Toshiba X300 4 TB 3.5" | GPU:  PowerColor Radeon RX VEGA 64 8 GB Red Devil(Temporary/Getting a 3090)  | Case:  Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified (Black) with Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans 2-Pack+4x Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 Reds added | PSU:  EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply w/CableMod E-Series Cable Kit (Black/Red) | Case Fans:  2 Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans | Displays:  BenQ PD2700U 27.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz+Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27.0" 2560x1440 165 Hz+Vizio 55" Class 4K UHD Quantum Smartcast Smart TV HDR M-Series M55Q8-H1 | Mouse: Glorious Model D- Matte Black  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 7 Blackout - MK Exclusive First Release - RGB LED Double Shot PBT Mechanical Keyboard with Silent Red Switches | Mousepad:  Gaya Entertainment Oversized Gaming Mousepad Doom+Doom Eternal Giant Mouse Pad | Audio:  AKG K712 PRO Headphones+Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone+Kingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel Headset+iBasso IT01 Dynamic Driver Audiophile In-Ear Monitors/Earbuds (Black)+Pair of Mackie MR624s(came with stands+isolation pads) | OS:  Windows 10 Pro |

College 2-in-1:

5 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:
  Hide contents

Ranma 1/2 is weird.

...why does this warrant a spoiler tag? Just from the description of the show it should be pretty clear that it's weird :D

3 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

...why does this warrant a spoiler tag? Just from the description of the show it should be pretty clear that it's weird :D

Because the forum's new version is retarded.  I hit spoiler by accident, and it wouldn't go away.  Nothing would remove the spoiler.  Then the forum update put on a dunce cap because I couldn't type outside of it.  

Also, wtf? 

http://www.amazon.com/Tentacle-Grape-Soda-Case/dp/B01AGY4F6Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458251815&sr=8-1&keywords=Tentacle+Grape

Gaming Rig/Workstation:

College 2-in-1:

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

Because the forum's new version is retarded.  I hit spoiler by accident, and it wouldn't go away.  Nothing would remove the spoiler.  Then the forum update put on a dunce cap because I couldn't type outside of it.  

Also, wtf? 

http://www.amazon.com/Tentacle-Grape-Soda-Case/dp/B01AGY4F6Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458251815&sr=8-1&keywords=Tentacle+Grape

omg yes, this is the perfect gift for any person ever. getting this for my brother's birthday

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

6 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Also, wtf? 

>"The official soda of the internet"

8 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Also, wtf? 

if only each can had a tentacle in it xD

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

26 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Also, wtf? 

who doesnt love tentacle grape soda?

Also for the spoiler thing just double click the top bar of it and hit backspace

20 hours ago, TheProfosist said:

Hows it going? Well right now I'm pretty jealous of your setup.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

Started watching cowboy bebop, I remember that opening, maybe I saw a few episodes of it when I was young

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

9 hours ago, azurezeed said:

Started watching cowboy bebop, I remember that opening, maybe I saw a few episodes of it when I was young

Lol, I was just going to start watching Cowboy Bebop also xD

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

@That_Random_Guy

I fought for a few days, and even without G2A shield, the seller gave in.

56ec366c57c69_iwin.JPG.899370b3d4e0fe5c6

Gaming Rig/Workstation:

College 2-in-1:

Its time for some Linus with pizza :3

9nP7gpF.jpg

xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|