Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anime Club - Heaven Society

Space engineers is awesome, too bad multiplayer is so buggy.

Taking out space pirate ships with the basic assault rifle is fun though.

-snip-

kek

Now now, Israel is its own special brand of crazy. :P

Yeah, basically.

The only 2 things profitable at Sony are Cameras (somehow) and Playstation. 

This is a reason they are doing this, I think.

If I remember right, Sony makes some pretty bitchin sensors and a lot of people use them.

Didn't their phone division destroy all their profits last year or something? That makes me sad because I love the Xperia line. Sony is the only one that makes a sub-5" phone with flagship specs anymore and I can't stand large phones. ~4.5" is the sweet spot for me and the z3/z5 compact come in perfectly at 4.6". :)

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Speaking of phones, I actually miss the physical home button like I had on my iPhone 5 before I got my HTC One E8. The extra bit of screen real-estate would be nice as well especially on android with having physical buttons. Probably go with Samsung whenever I need/want to upgrade, they have really mellowed out their software. 

I think I'll need a new phone soon actually. Phone talk just reminded me... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

I think I'll need a new phone soon actually. Phone talk just reminded me... 

I've just recently become free of a 24 month contract that ended up being 27 months because they kept dicking me around. Sticking on pay as you go for now as I don't use my phone enough to justify spending £40 a month on it. 

Wish the damn micro USB port worked fine, though. 

EDIT: Just realised that my phone was costing me more to run than my car insurance, MOT and tax. 

EDIT: Just realised that my phone was costing me more to run than my car insurance, MOT and tax.

Thats impressive.

I use my stupid phone for the internet too much. Hardly ever home it feels like.

Blarg

Anyone remember Street Sharks?  Here is Vin Diesel trying to sell the toys to kids.

https://www.facebook.com/colliderdotcom/videos/10153436770544366/

See Vin break dance too!

Home AI/Game Development, and Music Editing Workstation:

Bloodshed and the Fenris-Wolf:  https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Fx3sNP

Mobile Workstation:

Ryu Hayabusa:  https://pcpartpicker.com/list/37bVz7

Thats impressive.

I use my stupid phone for the internet too much. Hardly ever home it feels like.

I barely use my phone for internet outside of WiFi. If I'm out somewhere, I'll be doing something. If I'm not home, I tend to be somewhere else that has WiFi access. I only every use data to look up things quickly. 

I've just recently become free of a 24 month contract that ended up being 27 months because they kept dicking me around. Sticking on pay as you go for now as I don't use my phone enough to justify spending £40 a month on it. 

Pssst, One Plus Two (or One, or X).

I will never buy another Contract phone again. It's not just about "it's basically a loan", but also the customer service you get. 

#ScrewThat

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Pssst, One Plus Two (or One, or X).

I will never buy another Contract phone again. It's not just about "it's basically a loan", but also the customer service you get. 

#ScrewThat

Yeah, I tried to end my contract several times, as I didn't realise they didn't end the contract after the 24months, they just keep taking the payments until you tell them to stop. 

I still like my phone (HTC One M7), just it's a pain to update my music as the USB port is really particular about how the cable needs to be positioned. 

Speaking of phones, I actually miss the physical home button like I had on my iPhone 5 before I got my HTC One E8. The extra bit of screen real-estate would be nice as well especially on android with having physical buttons. Probably go with Samsung whenever I need/want to upgrade, they have really mellowed out their software.

The capacitive buttons were another thing I liked about the Samsung. It doesn't help that HTC put a massive bezel with their logo on it without adding capacitive buttons to it. I have no clue why that even needs to be there.

I wouldn't by a samsung phone though. Too locked down and way overpriced. Truly the apple of the android world. But also after owning a flagship and messing around on my friends nexus 5 I would never even bother getting another expensive phone.

Wish the damn micro USB port worked fine, though.

They aren't too hard to fix. I just happened to be using one of the most annoying phones to repair. I don't know what phone you are using or how its attached but if its like mine where it has a separate circuit board it should be pretty cheap. $15 CDN including shipping for an OEM board.

Edit: Read your post above and yay you. Your phone is even harder to fix then mine. Should still be cheap though.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Is it possible to build a self-sustaining city in Cities:Skyline?

These little shits are very demanding.

I barely use my phone for internet outside of WiFi. If I'm out somewhere, I'll be doing something. If I'm not home, I tend to be somewhere else that has WiFi access. I only every use data to look up things quickly. 

I could be like that. I should be like that and sometimes I am but I get bored a lot of times and out comes the phone. Mostly just waiting for stuff. then like the one week a year in another state where the hotel charges stupid money for wifi.

Blarg

Yeah, I tried to end my contract several times, as I didn't realise they didn't end the contract after the 24months, they just keep taking the payments until you tell them to stop. 

I still like my phone (HTC One M7), just it's a pain to update my music as the USB port is really particular about how the cable needs to be positioned. 

Ya. HTC One M7 was my old phone. Only reason I gave it away to my cousin was because it's camera took purple out of focus pictures and the speaker sucked for media (but not calls strangely). 

OPO is nice tho. 

@MyInnerFred

Russia: A History

KnwsNV.jpg

This is probably a comical representation of that chart I showed you from Fidelity. Where there's a recovery, crash, growth, and "uncertainty" stage to the US' economy.

Only, this one is for Russia and it's a comic about a bear balancing.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The capacitive buttons were another thing I liked about the Samsung. It doesn't help that HTC put a massive bezel with their logo on it without adding capacitive buttons to it. I have no clue why that even needs to be there.

I wouldn't by a samsung phone though. Too locked down and way overpriced. Truly the apple of the android world. But also after owning a flagship and messing around on my friends nexus 5 I would never even bother getting another expensive phone.

HTC claims that there's a lot of electronics where the bezel is and cannot do anything about it for whatever reason. It's beyond me why they couldn't get rid of it by the time the M9 came out, would have kept them going strong instead of being in an afterthought right now. 

OnePlus is a strong contender since they support both capacitive and on-screen buttons. A higher-end/Next-Gen OnePlus X will be taking my money. 

that won't stop people from buying the S7. 

my nexus 6p was pretty tall the first few weeks of owning it. huawei could have turned down the bezels a bit. but i got used to it 

Today's Accomplishments:

• Purchased work truck for business.
  • Mounted all networking hardware to bit of particle board (high quality tho imo) for more neatness. Still wire spaghetti tho.
  • Got Debian 8.2 with KDE running off Omni-USB on ancient 32-bit laptop with 1GB of RAM (single stick of DDR) so I can recover files and prepare to install most basic of Linux on it. Still looking for a Linux Distro that is nothing but a browser, file explorer, media player, document viewer (i.e. PDFs and such), and office-type things (LibreOffice or OpenOffice).
  • Sorted bank stuff for Business (have more stuff to sort tho).

Things still planned for today:

• Re-install Debian 8.2 on home PC because for some reason every time I try and log in, a terminal pops up for a second, then the screen flashes and goes back to login screen. I assume it's starting XOrg servers but I'm not getting into them.
  • Finish getting Teen Wolf Season 5 for my nephew as he loves it. I watched a season or two with him. Typical Teen Drama with fantasy aspect. Like Twilight; only not horrible.

Things planned for tomorrow:

• Configure Quickbooks Desktop version to Multi-User so multiple people can work in 1 company file at a time.
  • Fix partner's computer so he doesn't have to enter the password for the network share every time he reboots his PC (forgot /PERSISTENT:YES when adding way2go me).
  • Transfer old Company stuff from old Quickbooks Company file to new file.
  • Reconcile all things that are broken because of last goal (it will happen; I know it).
  • Scan another 100+ receipts (I have like 400+).

phyew

† Christian Member †

Really want to build one of these when I get my own place. Anyone got things similar to this? 

Sorta will in the next year as I'm building 2 servers.  Check my sig.

On a side note, I'm probably finally getting an SSD, a V300.  /jk  

Probably getting a Crucial BX200 240GB off amazon as that's the deal of the day.  With the rest of my money I'm gunna have that dude who use to work for PRS for 14 years install my new guitar pick up.

Home AI/Game Development, and Music Editing Workstation:

Bloodshed and the Fenris-Wolf:  https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Fx3sNP

Mobile Workstation:

Ryu Hayabusa:  https://pcpartpicker.com/list/37bVz7

what is it?

2005 Ford F-150 Work "edition"

This isn't it. It's just a showing of the general body style and such. 

39050824001_large.jpg

† Christian Member †