Any miners in here ?

I've decided to try mining a bit with my 980 ti as I don't play video games much because off school and stuff, so I've downloaded nicehash just to start out I've heard it's not the best for profitability but I'm learning so I figured it's a good place to start.

In the calculator online it says my card should get 19 MH/s and that it would be the most profitable for me from what I can understand but in the miner benchmarks I'm getting just over 1 MH/s and my most profitable algorithm is daggerhashimoto at 36 sol/s with the power limit at 70 % +50 on the core and * 150 on the memory I haven't pushed it too much yet 

Anyway what do you think? Why am I getting such a low hashrate in daggerhashimoto

Screenshot_2021-12-19-12-20-55-380_com.android.chrome.jpg

38 minutes ago, eliott said:

I've decided to try mining a bit with my 980 ti as I don't play video games much because off school and stuff, so I've downloaded nicehash just to start out I've heard it's not the best for profitability but I'm learning so I figured it's a good place to start.

In the calculator online it says my card should get 19 MH/s and that it would be the most profitable for me from what I can understand but in the miner benchmarks I'm getting just over 1 MH/s and my most profitable algorithm is daggerhashimoto at 36 sol/s with the power limit at 70 % +50 on the core and * 150 on the memory I haven't pushed it too much yet 

Anyway what do you think? Why am I getting such a low hashrate in daggerhashimoto

Screenshot_2021-12-19-12-20-55-380_com.android.chrome.jpg

I also am mining on NiceHash, and the calculator also says I will become waaaaay much hashrate, that I don't have. I want to change the miner, but idk what to choose for now. 

1 hour ago, Space646 said:

I also am mining on NiceHash, and the calculator also says I will become waaaaay much hashrate, that I don't have. I want to change the miner, but idk what to choose for now. 

What card do you have ? 

I'm thinking about t rex miner after I get my first payment on nicehash and I get it into my wallet 

5 hours ago, eliott said:

What card do you have ? 

I'm thinking about t rex miner after I get my first payment on nicehash and I get it into my wallet 

I am using an RTX 3060 (Yes, it’s an LHR, but the calculator also shows also the LHR version)