Best Out Of These 3 Phones?

Deuxez

EDIT: I made a similare topic yesterday, but this is the final round for the phones that i think would fit me.

So ive been looking for a new phone replacement as my Redmi note 7 is a bit too old for what im using it for. Im not really looking for any gaming performance, as im mostly just going to use it for social media, such as tiktok, youtube etc. Good battery life is a must for me as im a student that commutes a lot. Good camera is also a must for me. It wasnt until i got the note 7 that i realised how much i use the camera, both for recording and taking pictures.

Based on these requirements, i picked out 3 of the phones that seemed perfect for me. Now i just have to decided which one of them i should get.

NOTE: This is based on the Swedish phone market. Prices vary A LOT between new and last years phones.

• Realme GT Master - 330 USD

• OnePlus NORD CE 5G (The 6GB model, not 8) - 330 USD

• XIaomi Redmi NOTE 10S - 310 USD

(Phone differences is marked with BOLD text for easier comparision:)

Im so far leaning towards the Realme GT master.

The Oneplus Nord CE 5G:

• 90Hz LCD Amoled Screen

• Supports 5G and NFCs

• under-screen fingerprint

• face unlock

• Snapdragon 750G - 6GB ram and 128GB rom

• 4500MAh battery

• 30W fast charging.

• some sort of noise-cancellation thing when making calls

The Realme GT Master Edition 5G:

• 120Hz OLED Amoled Screen

• Supports 5G and NFCs

• under-screen fingerprint

• face unlock

• Snapdragon 778G 5G - 6GB ram and 128GB rom

• 4200MAh battery

• 65w fast charging

• better camera functions, such as video stabilization.

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S:

• 60HZ OLED Amoled Screen

• Supports ONLY NFCs

• Powerbutton fingerprint sensor

• face unlock

• Helio G95

• 5000MAh battery

• 30W fast charging

• STEREO SPEAKERS!!!

the note 10S got double stereo speakers, bigger battery and a powerbutton fingerprint sensor, which is something i really like, but its also the only thing i like about it. Other than those, its pretty much just worse than the other phones. Stereo speakers ISNT a must for me, but its something thats really good to have sometimes, like when watching youtube in bed etc. But since i usually wear my JBL earbuds when everywhere except in my bed, its not something that i really need.

The Realme GT Master got a higher refresh rate than the OnePlus, but 90Hz on the OnePlus is still way more than i actually need. So 120hz is nice, but its nothing that i need, and higher refresh rate usually means higher battery usage, and since good battery life is something i want, the OnePlus seems better. The OnePlus also got a slightly bigger battery, but then again probably worse cpu when it comes to power consumption.

Both the RealMe and OnePlus got a higher peak brightness compared to the Note 10s.

The OnePlus Nord CE 5G Also just seems like a more premium phone for some reason, even if its somewhat worse on paper. Thats also something thats holding me back. OnePlus have always been one of those premium phone brands like iPhone, with amazing phones but to a REALLY high price. So to see a pretty good phone at a price like that is something you dont see everyday, which is why part of me wants to get that instead.

The OnePlus is also thinner AND lighter compared to the Realme. 

Both Realme and OnePlus got a cluster free OS too which gives me more ram to use, unlike the Redmi Note 10s that uses MIUI.

In short, the RealMe GT Master Edition 5G seems to be the phone for me in most aspects. Checks most of the boxes i got, and it comes with a pretty good price tag too and got a pretty good library of features. While most of the features it got is either something i wont use, or something i wont notice, its still nice to know that i still have those options for the same price as the OnePlus.

But before i make a purchase, i want to ask YOU for advice on this and if you got any other phone recommendations, please tell me and ill take a look at them. Budget is around MAX 330 USD.

Things to consider:  The higher screen hz is actually a detriment because it uses battery faster and it's not like you will ever be doing anything on your phone that actually matters with regards to that.

The fast charging is also not important because 97% of the time, you charge your phone over night so it doesn't matter.

Stereo speaker on a phone?  Great, now you can listen to your music through twice as many garbage piezo speakers to enjoy your music with double the disappointment in the audio experience that is "music out of a phone speaker."

Go with one of  the 5g phone.

It must be true, I read it on the internet...

16 minutes ago, shoutingsteve said:

Things to consider:  The higher screen hz is actually a detriment because it uses battery faster and it's not like you will ever be doing anything on your phone that actually matters with regards to that.

The fast charging is also not important because 97% of the time, you charge your phone over night so it doesn't matter.

Stereo speaker on a phone?  Great, now you can listen to your music through twice as many garbage piezo speakers to enjoy your music with double the disappointment in the audio experience that is "music out of a phone speaker."

Go with one of  the 5g phone.

Yeah these are the exact same points i stated above. Higher refresh rate = worse battery life. Fast charging isnt really something i need, as long as the phone can live through the entire day. Stereo is nice to have if the speakers are good, but most of the time i use my phone its with my JBL earbuds.

Thats why im either going to get the OnePlus Nord CE 5G or Realme GT Master Edition 5G.

The problem is choosing which of those 2 to get. Both of them cost the same amount. 

The Oneplus got a worse CPU, but its probably not going to be noticed while using social media. 90hz is enough for me too. Battery is also bigger than the Realme. Cameras on them are from what ive read preatty ok for a mid-range phone. 

1 minute ago, shoutingsteve said:

I have a oneplus, and I like it.

Well i ordered it like a few hours ago, only problem is that someone recommended me the Xiaomi MI 11 lite, which is 20 USD more expensive, but it looks better, better specs and better camera. Aka everything about the 11 lite is better than the OnePlus.

Ill just need to contact their support and cancel the order, and hopefully get all my money back and get the Mi 11 instead.

Though their support said it would take about 5 days until i would get an answer to my request, but the phone would arrive on monday/tuesday, which means ill have to go in to one of their stores and return it that way.

A bit of an hazzle but im sure its worth it for the Xiaomi 11 lite.