Phone for around $300?

Deuxez
Go to solution Solved by Deuxez,

Ill just throw this out here to let everyone know that I in fact got a new phone, and are in no need of advise anymore. Thanks!

In the end, I got the 11 Lite 5G NE for ~350 USD (a week after my purchase dropped the price to ~300) and its been going pretty strong, both with performance and its battery life.

So my trusty ol Redmi Note 7 is starting to show its age now after about 2-3 years of daily usage. So im looking for a replacement now that its soon christmas. 

My budget would be around $300 with a bit of flexability. 

What im looking for in a new phone is mostly good battery life (power efficient components, not only a big battery) as im always out doing stuff.

A good camera is also a must for me. After all the time i spent with my Note 7, i really started to notice how much i use the camera, and how bad the camera was on the note 7. 

I once had a Motorola One Action, and LOVED its camera. It had great performance even when it was dark outside (like REALLY DARK) unlike every other android phone ive seen. And its Ultrawide camera was also something i really miss. 

Not too big of a screen border is also a huge plus, but im most likely going to use the phone with a case, so its something i can skip if needed.

Based on all of my requirements, the only phone manufacturer i know of is motorola, as they are really good in the phone camera busniess.

I would go for a motorola once again, but i hated the phones REALLY long design (The One Action i had was legit as long and as small as a ruler. Dont know if its like that for all their phones tho). Another thing i for real HATED about the One Action was its OS / Software. Its legit horrendous.

So in short, do anyone know of any brand, that fits within my budget, that has good battery life and extremely good camera that performs well in dark areas? Ultrawide is a really big plus.

Im rocking a REDMI note 10 Pro. Got everything i need, 120hz amoled, big battery, and very good camera.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

1 minute ago, SupaKomputa said:

Im rocking a REDMI note 10 Pro. Got everything i need, 120hz amoled, big battery, and very good camera.

Yeah thats a phone ive seen almost everywhere. I would go for it but its a bit over my budget, even if i flex it. Its for some reason really expensive here in sweden.

Would a Poco X3 Pro be a smart choice?

Ive seen a lot of people buy pocophones due to their really good price to performance, but ive always wondered if their phone quality is actually THAT good. They just seem like the average banggood china phones.

7 hours ago, DankDeuxez said:

really expensive here in sweden

i see, got it around $300.

7 hours ago, DankDeuxez said:

Poco X3 Pro

yes, it was one of my option, it is actually that good, got a higher end cpu, but a little bulky with plastic body.

i was so down with amoled screen i picked note 10 instead, if you're ok with ips screen (which honestly a good one), x3 is a good choice.

But be aware that note 11 is around the corner. the non pro one probably will get the same feature as note 10 pro.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

• 1 month later...

I've been buying phones off Facebook Marketplace for years. My latest phone is a Samsung Note 10+ I found for $200. However it came with a cracked screen (400 for a new part) and the touch is dead so only the S-Pen works. I've made that into a good thing though because I work for Uber Eats and its nice to put my phone in my pocket and mever have a false touch. That being said you can find good deals on phones that aren't damaged if you look hard enough. Happy hunting!

The Google Pixel 5a is a great phone that when on sale is less than 300 dollars. Or 4a which is 300

Check the details of:

Xiaomi Poco X3 pro (King of spec at low price)

Samsung A41 (Brand, dependable, Amoled)

Redmi Note 10 (Best phone below $200)

iPhone SE 2nd Gen. 400$, but has everything you would want. Doesn't have a 120hz display, but the rumor is that Apple is releasing another revision soon.

Ill just throw this out here to let everyone know that I in fact got a new phone, and are in no need of advise anymore. Thanks!

In the end, I got the 11 Lite 5G NE for ~350 USD (a week after my purchase dropped the price to ~300) and its been going pretty strong, both with performance and its battery life.