Cant boot with CSM / wont boot from bootstick

Grabby

Ive been having the problem for a week that my SSDs wont be recognized. Now i finally git it to work but now its wont boot from my boot stick, to install windows. It shiws up in the BIOS and in the Boot Options menu. If i boot nothing happens and it stays at a blue screen and turns off, or wont give a display signal and turn off, wile the fans go haywire and all my LEDs are also on. When CSM enabled my bios wont save the changes and wont boot until i restartet my pc for like 10 times. Occtionally it will eneter the bios right away

Is USB listed on the boot tree in bios?  If usb isn’t there it won’t do anything. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

On 12/9/2021 at 9:34 PM, Bombastinator said:

Is USB listed on the boot tree in bios?  If usb isn’t there it won’t do anything. 

Yes its there. It now works and i can install it on my ssd, but it always crashes mid installation. Error 0xc0000221 and  KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

17 minutes ago, Grabby said:

Yes its there. It now works and i can install it on my ssd, but it always crashes mid installation. Error 0xc0000221 and  KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

“Works” may be a strong word. I googled the error and got this https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/debugger/bug-check-0xc0000221--status-image-checksum-mismatch

which struck me as disturbing. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.