low fps on halo infinite

epic voice12321

I am running an amd ryzen 5 3600, tx570 graphics card and I have 16gb of RAM 3,000 MHz. I've uninstalled the quality texture pack, I have halo on the lowest settings, and i've updated my gpu drivers but i'm still barely hitting 30 fps and in larger areas dipping down to the low 20's and high teens. I'm honestly so frustrated right now because i've spend years saving up for a pc in hopes of having better performance than my base xbox one but it's performing at worse or the same level .

any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Thank You!  

What GPU? RX 570 or GTX 570?

RX 570 is what Steam shows as minimum. Quick Youtube benchmark shows 40 ish FPS at 1080p low with 30 ish 1 percent lows.

GTX 570... good luck.

EDIT: What resolution are you playing at?

EDIT EDIT: What are you GPU and CPU utilization percentages and temps?

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

sorry It's a rx570. resolution is 1440 x 810. My usage is 92% and temp is 52 degrees  on my GPU, and 86% and 69 degrees on my CPU when i'm playing halo. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having similar issues during the campaign... I have a Ryzen 2600x and a 1660ti and while I can max out at ~75 fps on low settings (EDIT: at 1080p), I am constantly dropping frames during fights to the point where the game is almost unplayable. I think I am seeing similar GPU and CPU usage - I can double check next time I boot up.

I did some basic online research and it seems like the game should be more playable than I am experiencing with my hardware, so I'm thinking something else must be causing issues?

Edited by eschulze22
Added resolution