BSOD: CRITICAL_SERVICE_DIED / KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR | Windows 10 Pro (Fresh install of 3 days now.)

MultiGamerClub

CBS.logyes.PNG.de95de155ec7bd06c79e1cb80a78101c.PNG

This is a 2 days old fresh install of windows, im not sure what can cause this?

Here's the dmpfile: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sewj5bc1pwoveuk/dmpfile.zip?dl=0

(120821-6093-01.dmp)

perfmon /report doesnt seem to end at 60 seconds so im not sure its a working thing for windows anymore.

Will add the CBS.log as it said what could be more wrong.

Edited by MultiGamerClub

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

Windows 10 pro proving its only more problematic, this time from a complete shutdown.. usually when ive been away a while or 5 hours the pc gets a blue screen.

Thits time being a KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

.dmp file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mud9pkc4h9ni68i/dmpfilecrash2.zip?dl=0

Dmpfile name: 120921-6281-01.dmp

Second BSOD this time from not being on it for some 7 or 8 hours.

On a fresh install, not sure what i should do.

Completely new parts but it keeps crashing..

CBS.log

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

Tested with Memtest86k, came up nothing using V9.3 Free version.

4 passes took 2 hours and 20 minutes something.

Tries posting to the microsoft forums aswell:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/bsod-kernaldatainpageerror-windows-10-pro-3-days/0c3f5140-a22e-4538-9168-f5966ca45211

Will give Driver Verifier a go to, to see if its truly anything im missing.

Seems my startup process in msconifg was set to selective startup.. But ive never been in this program for years, yet alone never selected that option..

I really hope that was the only thing causing my pc to bluescreen from startup up and BSOD wont happen again.

But im still gonna test with Driver Verifier if something is acting up.. Just gotta pray i get into windows to disable verifier after im done or im bricked.. literally.

Windows keeps selecting "selective startup" ever after changing to default startup in msconfig.. ??? 🤔

14 minutes ago, MultiGamerClub said:

Windows keeps selecting "selective startup" ever after changing to default startup in msconfig.. ???

Do you have anything disabled from starting with Windows? That's usually when selective startup will be highlighted. Try going to services and check, hide all microsoft services and see if there are any unchecked. If so, that's why you're in selective startup. I guess same can be true for MS Services, just most people disable the 3rd party stuff and leave MS services alone. 

All that to say, I don't think its what is causing your BSOD (I'm assuming that's what you're getting). SFC / Scannnow, back when I was taught about it, checks for changes in the OS against a base OS image. Any updates or software installed after the base Windows image could cause SFC /Scannow to detect "errors" and need to copy the files from the base image. I used to hate running it as it would usually cause issues for folks who say installed Windows XP service packs but then ran into troubles later on, run SFC /Scannow but back then SFC would use your install CD as a base image. So if you ran SFC /Scannow against that system that has the latest Service Pack but provided the Original install CD for the scan to reference, whew lad, the OS would lose it's mind.

With that said, I think it has changed since XP but you still need to provide it with an updated image file before you run. According to support.microsoft.com you need to run the command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth 

To get the latest image file to compare the system files against. If you haven't run that first, maybe you should before trying another SFC /Scannow.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system-files-79aa86cb-ca52-166a-92a3-966e85d4094e

3 minutes ago, Bad5ector said:

Do you have anything disabled from starting with Windows? That's usually when selective startup will be highlighted. Try going to services and check, hide all microsoft services and see if there are any unchecked. If so, that's why you're in selective startup. I guess same can be true for MS Services, just most people disable the 3rd party stuff and leave MS services alone. 

All that to say, I don't think its what is causing your BSOD (I'm assuming that's what you're getting). SFC / Scannnow, back when I was taught about it, checks for changes in the OS against a base OS image. Any updates or software installed after the base Windows image could cause SFC /Scannow to detect "errors" and need to copy the files from the base image. I used to hate running it as it would usually cause issues for folks who say installed Windows XP service packs but then ran into troubles later on, run SFC /Scannow but back then SFC would use your install CD as a base image. So if you ran SFC /Scannow against that system that has the latest Service Pack but provided the Original install CD for the scan to reference, whew lad, the OS would lose it's mind.

With that said, I think it has changed since XP but you still need to provide it with an updated image file before you run. According to support.microsoft.com you need to run the command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth 

To get the latest image file to compare the system files against. If you haven't run that first, maybe you should before trying another SFC /Scannow.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system-files-79aa86cb-ca52-166a-92a3-966e85d4094e

I can't even get into windows now or safe mode.. The pc just gets a bsod.

Guess I'm fucked.

Im just gonna reformat the 1tb m.2 and install everything anew and somehow find out how the fuck I can install a restore point or something..

This install is only a few days old so I don't have enough data to give a shot about.

The store I bought the hardware deal from said to just return all parts and let them deal with it.. 🙃

So might not have a working pc for the next 4 weeks.. As that's the rma or warranty time I've experienced.

Fuck I hate windows 10 issues.

Can't get into windows 10 to disable verifier.. I'm just gonna reset this shit windows 10..

Actually🤔, a friend have a windows 10 ISO called spectre that loads less shit and updates from windows🤔

Might just go for that instead If it fails again. But I'll run the command once windows is reformatted again😑

Was gonna say I have no other option that to format the drive.. But then I remember I have plenty of old hdds laying around with old backups I haven't looked at in years.

Gonna use n old hdd, make it windows 10. Go into it, get the dump files and then format the pc.

Seeing as I can't get into windows on the m.2 anymore 😂

Back to solid white vga light..

God I think it's better I send this piece of shit B550 back, seems it's been faulty for a while now 😑

I give up.

I'm sending the parts back. Not gonna have a pc for a while, I just ordered a pcie4 too today 🤣

God I fucking hate pc problems.

Backand forth with restarts and no solutions so far🤔 I knew the package deal was too good to be true 😔

Edit:

Being mad tired from researching or trying different things till 1am probably did not help.. But oh well

Might not even be the mobo even, seeing the white vga light be gpu problem..

I was too hasty to give up so soon 🤣

Edited by MultiGamerClub

Seems my 3080 ti is faulty 😔

Borrowing a cousins 5700xt now.

Edit:

Glad it's not the other pc parts.

Edited by MultiGamerClub