Replaced the CPU after after figuring out it was shorted, pc worked fine yesterday but does not turn on today

vener8

Hi everyone,

For more context. There were power surges in my area the other day, in my house it was a total of 5 power surges that ended up shorting the CPU (which I found out after testing the power supply and trying out a new motherboard). So, I replaced the old CPU (AMD ryzen 3600x) with an AMD ryzen 5600x on a  Asus rog strix 450-f mobo. I did flash the bios and everything worked with the new CPU (Ryzen 5600x). It was working perfectly fine last night, but now we have the same issue. The pc does not turn on, but the mother board LED lights are still on (i.e., I press the case power button and there is no response). I am stumped because it was working perfectly fine last night and now it is not working at all. Please help 

So you replaced both the mobo and CPU? I know you said you tested the power supply but that is probably the next suspect. It would be the first thing damaged in a power surge.