I spent over 20 hours trying to figure this out. Nothing yet...

Hello First of all I've been running into this issues over the pass few months where I will be playing games and all 3 of my monitors will flash for a 2nd causing chrome/discord to crash and making me re-tab back in to my game. I didn't really have too much time to dive into it incase my f'ed my pc up and needed it for important stuff. Last week I was exposed to covid leaving me in quarantine so I thought I would give it a shot at seeing what the problem was. So before I dug any deeper I saved my important stuff onto a external ssd that i plugged in and proceeded after I was done. Welp, it turned into a whole sh*t show of my resetting my pc's windows on a new flash drive over 6 times in order for it to work (enough) to write on this forum. I have done all the possible command prompt issues I could fine when I ran into error codes trying to restart my pc. I got codes (0000098, kmod exception not handled, 0000221, system thread exception not handled, and driver irql not less or equal). So I looked up solutions for them and Found many high reviewed ones (always check comments and watch whole video before proceeding) that I thought could help. With so many codes I didn't know what to do but try to fix one at a time. When all failed I just tried resetting windows, and... it didn't work. After 5 long attempts of getting it installed check if its running doing a heaven benchmark test on my 3rd try it crashed again throwing up the same codes. The fun part was some times it would work and some times I would get stuff in a boot loop. I whipped all my drives and unplugged some of them to try it and finally I got this one kinda sorta working. Its still super laggy and slow. I looked up answers everywhere and found nothing. I am maybe thinking its a hardware issue. I'm stuck between it being ram, cpu, or mobo but not sure. I don't have extra of either of them to really test it. So I ran heaven benchmark again with only one stick in and recording my task manager and my score at the end of the benchmark. Lone and behold I found nothing, But I did notice that with one ram stick in my memory ran the same usage as it does with 2 sticks in it. So idk if my mobo is going bad and its not working with  duel channel good or if something eles major is going on. Just looking for the right pathway because I am stuck and very annoyed with my lack of findings. Thanks anyone who helps.

ps: it does read both memory sticks and their speeds when together in duel channel and I have tried slots 1-3, 2-4. 

PC specs:

Asus x470 prime mobo

AMD 2700x

Evga 2700 xc ultra

corsair 3200mhz 8x2

750watt psu

samsung m.2 1t ssd

and 2 other sata ssd's

Sorry for the long statement but its been a hell of a rodeo. :) 

20211206_151950.jpg

20211206_172115.jpg

20211206_174627.jpg

20211206_175036.jpg

20211206_180446.jpg

20211207_225429.jpg

20211207_230920.jpg

12 minutes ago, YankeePRIDE1 said:

also win 10 i downloaded when first building it

Quick question for you. I know that some of these errors can occur, if your bios is not up to date. Have you tried to update the bios?

Ok, judging by your BSOD there seem to be a memory issue and possibly issues with your system files as well.

So first I want you to turn DOCP (XMP) off completely, preferably by restoring BIOS to factory state or clearing CMOS.

Then, boot normally into Windows and try to run some commands in CMD.

Search Start menu for cmd and choose run as administrator. Run them exactly like I lay them out for you with the PC connected to the internet.

In CMD run this command

chkdsk c: /r /f

Reboot the PC and let it scan your OS drive. When back into Windows move on to the next step. Open CMD as I told you again and run.

sfc /scannow

Let it finish and if it said it fixed corrupt files, restart the PC before moving on to the next step.

Open CMD like you did before and this time run the command

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /ScanHealth

When done run this.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth

If it said it fixed something then reboot the PC. If any of these comamnds failed to start or run you may need to reinstall your OS. Remember to have XMP disabled when doing so.

Could be a failing SSD, I had similar issue many years ago with my OCZ drive. Random BSOD and file corruptions.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

1 hour ago, Benito593 said:

Quick question for you. I know that some of these errors can occur, if your bios is not up to date. Have you tried to update the bios?

No i havent